What's new

JOHAR TOWN BLAST: BOMB PLANTED IN VEHICLE AFTER IT ENTERED LAHORE

Really !!!!! a foreigner ... that is defeat from my point of view, that they couldn't recruit a local... I will be happy, if it was of Mossad...
P.S foreigner means not ethnic Pakistani or not just having our passport? ....

Both of his houses, Karachi and Lahore are raided and sealed.

if I remember correctly an unsuccessful attack was planned in 2013-2015 period in which Dubai based handlers haired local gangs (sleeper cells) with Indian operators that plan was abandon in the middle as after the kidnap of HS security chief who was later killed after severe torture, precautionary measures were put in place and local LEAs tried to hunt down the local and foreign operators.
I also remember that incident... I think it occurred in Gujranwala... really sad to know that how easily local recruits were available..

I also remember that incident... I think it occurred in Gujranwala... really sad to know that how easily local recruits were available..

Prime suspect- Peter Paul David
An American National, tried to flee the Country.
20210625_175530.jpg

Any success in forensics for example tracing the explosive material. The report suggests that explosives were fitted in the car within Lahore city jurisdiction.

It's not a one man operation.

a foreign National... Origin or not, will be shared when necessary.

The documents may turn out to be fake or must have a duplicate name like the case of Kalbhushan come Mubarak Patel or an adopted name for such a job but, he is a foreigner.

Furthermore, Dubai may have been used as a hub and I wouldn't rule out the Israeli involvement.

Personally speaking, CIA wouldn't do so directly but it's something else this time. From here to the origin of terrorist, heads will be rolled.

I don't think that will happen so sudden or that quick. Lest reach to the rat hole first. There can be more monkeys as well.
Not a foreign. He was from Karachi. His relatives even spoke with SAMMA news.

Back
Top Bottom