What's new

JOHAR TOWN BLAST: BOMB PLANTED IN VEHICLE AFTER IT ENTERED LAHORE

Foreigner. No comments about his religion, though.
Really !!!!! a foreigner ... that is defeat from my point of view, that they couldn't recruit a local... I will be happy, if it was of Mossad...
P.S foreigner means not ethnic Pakistani or not just having our passport? ....

Foreigner. No comments about his religion, though.

Religion is not an issue, but if he is a foreigner, then this is huge. Perhaps first time in recent history, a forigen national caught red handed in spreading terrorism in Pakistan. If he came from Dubai, then perhaps his last name suggest that his allegiance might lie with only democracy in ME.

There should be no "matti pao" over this. Fker needs to be paraded over media, just like Kulbashan and his allegiance shown to rest of the world.

Really !!!!! a foreigner ... that is defeat from my point of view, that they couldn't recruit a local... I will be happy, if it was of Mossad...

The granny image does shows a man with white skin leaving the car.

This doesnt look like RAW only terrorist activity. Perhaps they thought having a white chap driving car in Lahore will not raise suspicion, and it worked.

I believe Peter Paul David is a Pakistan Origin person as indicated by some media reports but conflicting reports are coming about his permanent residence in Pakistan some reports claim his residence in Karachi some claim from Gujranwala but one thing which is common is that he was in Dubai for some time and came from Dubai to commit this terrorist attack and after the terrorist attack he was trying flee from Lahore to Karachi and from Karachi he had fly abroad probably to Dubai.

The most intriguing thing is that HS is not residing here as he is house arrest only his family members use to live here, so attack near HS residence was either an act to provoke or was part of bigger plan.

Another suspicion is that this is not his original name but alias same as Kullbushon Yadev who had a passport with name Hussuain Mubarak Patail.

Initial reports are indicating Funding was done from Dubai and main handler of this attack was in Dubai.

BTW this was not the first time Dubai was used as base camp to attack on Hafeez Saeed, If I remember correctly an unsuccessful attack was planned in 2013-2015 period in which Dubai based handlers haired local gangs (sleeper cells) with Indian operators that plan was abandon in the middle as after the kidnap of HS security chief who was later killed after severe torture, precautionary measures were put in place and local LEAs tried to hunt down the local and foreign operators.
But if it is India, will we respond?
response might not come in a manner many of us or even India would be expecting.

Actually timing matters.
But if it is India, will we respond?
I doubt that we would even get a concrete proof if any nation or even india is behind it. No nation would try to do a bombing plot in any other nation if she knows that it can be tracked back to her. Every nation play safe, or tries too.

I doubt that we would even get a concrete proof if any nation or even india is behind it. No nation would try to do a bombing plot in any other nation if she knows that it can be tracked back to her. Every nation play safe, or tries too.
The main problem is our own departments. They speculate, rather than investigate because of limited investigation capability. Similarly, political interference has almost killed the stemina of withstanding against external full blown or tactical transpass and interference.

Another reason of this incapability is prejudice, that we have against each other.

The result of that is, against a variety of aggressions, the investigation results are almost always the same.

Isi liay chori choti chezain cancer banjati hain..

peter P david? why would a Christian plan terrorist attack in Pakistan? doesnt make sense!

Some members here were laughing at me and some may have been outraged when i suggested churches like masjid should also be bound by law to reveal their source/s of funding .

Investigate? Is this CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (the American television show) where all cases get solved? The best that can be achieved is some conjecture not a definite conclusion.

- PRTP GWD
In India, they have Pakistan for everything.

Some members here were laughing at me and some may have been outraged when i suggested churches like masjid should also be bound by law to reveal their source/s of funding .
why not? if Masjids are to be regulated then Churches Mandirs everything should be!

regulation doesnt mean oppression i am sure whitie pets will bark but for once Pakistan has to do something for her own interest and not to appease western masters!

a foreign National... Origin or not, will be shared when necessary.
Religion is not an issue, but if he is a foreigner, then this is huge. Perhaps first time in recent history, a forigen national caught red handed in spreading terrorism in Pakistan. If he came from Dubai, then perhaps his last name suggest that his allegiance might lie with only democracy in ME.

There should be no "matti pao" over this. Fker needs to be paraded over media, just like Kulbashan and his allegiance shown to rest of the world.

The documents may turn out to be fake or must have a duplicate name like the case of Kalbhushan come Mubarak Patel or an adopted name for such a job but, he is a foreigner.

Furthermore, Dubai may have been used as a hub and I wouldn't rule out the Israeli involvement.

Personally speaking, CIA wouldn't do so directly but it's something else this time. From here to the origin of terrorist, heads will be rolled.
if true! are we planning to expose his handler or country of origin?

I don't think that will happen so sudden or that quick. Lest reach to the rat hole first. There can be more monkeys as well.

Last edited:

why not? if Masjids are to be regulated then Churches Mandirs everything should be!

regulation doesnt mean oppression i am sure whitie pets will bark but for once Pakistan has to do something for her own interest and not to appease western masters!

100% agree. There are plenty of people with split loyalties, they come across every spectrum, it's foolish to assume religious minorities will be immune to this.

Back
Top Bottom