What's new

JOHAR TOWN BLAST: BOMB PLANTED IN VEHICLE AFTER IT ENTERED LAHORE

Not a foreign. He was from Karachi. His relatives even spoke with SAMMA news.
Could be, but it does not take long to create families in covert operations, Especially when an unlimited amount of money and expertise are at disposal.

I am giving you in written now: mastermind will never get arrested; at least not by Pakistan.
Thats our capability. That's our standing.

His name is Peter Paul. He is an American citizen

Last edited:
Here's another big score for everyone. We have yet another foreign National captured in Balochistan. Must say, hats off to the boys. Interestingly, this is time he is not Indian or from around to say. He is involved in insurgency, Terrorist support and logistics along with payment courier service as well. He is not related to Peter P David case. We have only few if such news items to tell while their whole den is busted. These rats are cooperating and speaking there's no other day.
No country is dumb enough to send foot soldiers into pakistan except 3 countries which are India, Iran and AFG because they share border with us and they know it is easy to hide and get back to their respective hide-out/country after conducting their terrorist activities. So as it is not india so it's probably afghani or irani. Can you tell me in which are he was busted? My bet is between iran and Afghanistan also I'd love it if you can confirm what i said as i can't DM you but you can 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom