What's new

JH7A assembly line, produce fighter as fast as we can

why not paf can have such fighters ? to increase numbers ?
Why do you guys want EVERYTHING that China produces - from airplanes to missiles to ships to subs to tanks to guns. Any new weapon system you guys see produced by China and the first thing we hear you say is: When are we getting it? Or, why can't we have it? Or, we must get it! :P

JH7A could carry 2 YJ18 or four C803 by one time, its a really killing machine. More importantly, it's much cheaper and mature than J16.

Stealthy version of JH7 will be inducted soon.

201303020918307db74.jpg

Japanese navy is just a peice of cake, we will bury their fleet in no time.

u=254479449,674779375&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

Those rumor always proved to be true at last.

Japanese navy is just a peice of cake, we will bury their fleet in no time.

View attachment 11360

Those rumor always proved to be true at last.
I knew above pic, more like a CG not real. I think SAC has designed & produced J-16, why XiAn need to update JH-7B ? J-16 stronger than JH-7A/B, also a heavy anti-ship platform for PLAN.

I knew above pic, more like a CG not real. I think SAC has designed & produced J-16, why XiAn need to update JH-7B ? J-16 stronger than JH-7A/B, also a heavy anti-ship platform for PLAN.
two reason:
1. JH7B is much cheaper than J16
2. pla navy loves JH7A lots
Although China is very rich, but we have to consider cost as well. The engine used on JH7A is more mature than WS10H on J16. We will face a war against Japan any time in the future, quantity and reliability is far more things of concern.

It takes some time before J16 could bring out its best in the airforce.

At the same time i have to admited , J16 is the most powerful fighter bomber in the whole region.

What's the difference between Su-30MKK2 and Su-34?
SU-34 is mainly a bomber plane with few Air To Air role and missiles but Su-30 is mainly Fighter Jet

two reason:
1. JH7B is much cheaper than J16
2. pla navy loves JH7A lots
Although China is very rich, but we have to consider cost as well. The engine used on JH7A is more mature than WS10H on J16. We will face a war against Japan any time in the future, quantity and reliability is far more things of concern.

It takes some time before J16 could bring out its best in the airforce.

At the same time i have to admited , J16 is the most powerful fighter bomber in the whole region.
Have you started production of J-16 as fighter jets or you are just testing them right now

SU-34 is mainly a bomber plane with few Air To Air role and missiles but Su-30 is mainly Fighter Jet

Have you started production of J-16 as fighter jets or you are just testing them right now
J-16 should enter service in either late 2014 or early 2015.

Characteristics are similar to Tornado IDS, but Tornado has variable sweep wing, what gives Tornado an advantage.

Thats what i asked, if the both jets have a similar role. It looks like a bigger better brother of the good old A-5 Fantan.

Back
Top Bottom