What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

sir when ever i see new updates in the indian airforce section for Dassault Rafale it just makes my blood boil that much i wana beat the shit out of the group of PAF Officers who rejected it and on top didnt chose j10 .paf Can run around do what ever they want to do with JF17 It will be still like SUZuki mehran or even worst case suzuki FX LIKE THIS ONE ....the fan boys on this fourm are far away from reality View attachment 459546
Look at the price tag friend. Pak land is bust financially. Where would you get 8 billion for 36 ACs. It is a beauty but fact is it is priced out of our reach. Now we could have sat in some Sheikh's laps and demanded fancy toys to sell the blood of our men in foreign lands or in wars with no ends but with a 2 front barrage at our borders you dont want to give the baboons on either side an excuse to make another justifiable(at least in the public's mind) jehad against you. So Pak land had to deny the request although every one rushed to the Lands of Saud to placate the hands that fed them.
So in short dream on but an 8 billion buy of 36 planes that could well turn out to be hanger queens in a war as France will not hesitate to sanction you the moment you enter into a war. The Chinese offerings will be acquired at a time of PAF and Chinese's choosing as there are a lot of developments on the cards and PAF remains unsure as to which direction it wants to go in. More importantly our finances remain in even more dire state.
A

I thought so. Thank you for confirming none the less. However can the flight characteristics be so different to the JFT as to be unpredictable? I suspect the answer is that it is being treated as a new platform.
A
No

The aircraft has not been put through enough flight tests to be deemed safe for a flight demonstration. There should be patience involved with a new project, and with time the demos will come. These rules have been written in blood....give it time, the JF-17B will have its chance for a flying demo AND then the songs, the ads filled documentaries, the worshiping and so on so forth.......

Well
They did slam one into kohat after ripping its wings off.

respectfully sir your talking about the price tag what indians are paying for them now and i am talking about what mastan khan had repeatedly said on this forum when PAF had the chance of buying rafale planes after 9/11 they should have bought them ,,and even if PAF didnt wanted to buy rafale they should have chosen j10 specially when the chinese are investing a lot of money to make them a better plane every day ,,,again and again in the ARMED FORCES the top brass keeps making the wrong decisions even now with the induction of search& rescue helicopters who in the rightful mind will chose the expensive helicopter like aw139
the crying call PAF havent got the finances to buy any aircraft is just old specially when they got money to change the color of there uniform even before buying new equipment..
about sitting in some sheik's lap ONE GENERAL GOT UP and made the nation sit in UNCLE SAMS lap after 9/11 destroyed and divided the nation for someone else's war for what price guess what cheaper then an old wrinkly hooker ,,, and again all the political chaos you see in our country right now behind close doors and openly the ARMY PERSONAL ARE running to kiss the arse of that young idiot saudi sheikh any way just to repeat the same mistake again ..the army can paint the news what ever way they want to oo we our only training the saudi armed forces but guess what again rent an ARMY C O M,,,,OR should i say RENT A NATION C O M ,,,,WHY BECAUSE THE GENERAL KNOWS BETTER THEN any one else .... the price for all that the young generation wont be able to move towards using there qualities and thinking in a positive way
MAY BE we as a NATION have forgotten why Pakistan was built ,what was sacrificed to achieve it .

respectfully sir your talking about the price tag what indians are paying for them now and i am talking about what mastan khan had repeatedly said on this forum when PAF had the chance of buying rafale planes after 9/11 they should have bought them ,,and even if PAF didnt wanted to buy rafale they should have chosen j10 specially when the chinese are investing a lot of money to make them a better plane every day ,,,again and again in the ARMED FORCES the top brass keeps making the wrong decisions even now with the induction of search& rescue helicopters who in the rightful mind will chose the expensive helicopter like aw139
the crying call PAF havent got the finances to buy any aircraft is just old specially when they got money to change the color of there uniform even before buying new equipment..
about sitting in some sheik's lap ONE GENERAL GOT UP and made the nation sit in UNCLE SAMS lap after 9/11 destroyed and divided the nation for someone else's war for what price guess what cheaper then an old wrinkly hooker ,,, and again all the political chaos you see in our country right now behind close doors and openly the ARMY PERSONAL ARE running to kiss the arse of that young idiot saudi sheikh any way just to repeat the same mistake again ..the army can paint the news what ever way they want to oo we our only training the saudi armed forces but guess what again rent an ARMY C O M,,,,OR should i say RENT A NATION C O M ,,,,WHY BECAUSE THE GENERAL KNOWS BETTER THEN any one else .... the price for all that the young generation wont be able to move towards using there qualities and thinking in a positive way
MAY BE we as a NATION have forgotten why Pakistan was built ,what was sacrificed to achieve it .
Sorry how old are you mr. Emotional.

Sorry how old are you mr. Emotional.
what its got to do with my age and what i said got nothing to do with emotions simply truth hurts when a nation is being destroyed by bunch of GLORY HUNTING PEOPLE so they can fill there pockets and then sit by burj khalifa and carry on making a fool out of the Nation

After 9/11 we labelled as terrorist country so how do you believe french sell it to Pakistan and as for J-10 Zardari eat the funds of J-10 and JF-17 is very similar capabilites as compare to J-10A with a exception of range and
payload that's why PAF reject J-10A by PAF "I REPEAT J-10A"and bro how old are you? forget the past, look at the future and stay positive @mikaal :tup:

Jf17B before Final sortie of ACM SohailAman

DYb5tY_WkAIDIYZ.jpg

Hi,

In late 2013---chinese offered 18 J10's for immediate delivery from their ready stock---. Paf refused----.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom