What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

THEN NO ONE BELIEVES WITHOUT PROVE YOU HERE ON PDF THAT BLK-3 HAS 28 DUAL SEATER AND REST IS SINGLE SEATER

SO YOU JUST A KID WHO'S TRYING TO BE A INTELLECTUAL WORKING IN KAMRA HAVE A GOOD DAY KID:lol: :sarcastic::sarcastic::rofl::enjoy:
It's ok, consider me whatever you want to, let it be a kid. I am not trying to prove anything

Spent a day on PDF and it's full of fanboys, seems like finding a true gentleman is rare here

2 Years my boy, you'll know what are assumptions and facts
Sir , would there be dual racks for A2A role ? If you are allowed to share it also how much of qualitative punch would BlK 3 bring in your opinion ?

Spent a day on PDF and it's full of fanboys, seems like finding a true gentleman is rare here

2 Years my boy, you'll know what are assumptions and facts
FANBOY IS YOU EVERY MEMBER IS DO POST WITH A BACK UP OF THEIR CLAIM YOU DIDN'T SHOW A YOUR IDENTITY OR BACK UP YOUR CLAIM YOU'RE ACTUALLY A FANBOY NOT US:blah::hitwall:

FANBOY IS YOU EVERY MEMBER IS DO POST WITH A BACK UP OF THEIR CLAIM YOU DID SHOW A YOUR IDENTITY OR BACK UP YOUR CLAIM YOU'RE ACTUALLY A FANBOY NOT US:blah::hitwall:
Please he has clearly proved with photographic evidence that he is physically close to the program in a professional way, refrain from using capitals thanks ,
It ruins the quality of the thread

Sir , would there be dual racks for A2A role ? If you are allowed to share it also how much of qualitative punch would BlK 3 bring in your opinion ?
Brother dual racks for BVRAAMs are already integrated in all JF-17 aircraft, Block III with AESA and less Radar cross section will definitely give an edge to PAF and it will also comprise of one of the latest EW Suite including Avionics from Thales, and let's hope for the best, PAC is burning their midnight oil so I'm sure we'll get the fruit :)

Brother dual racks for BVRAAMs are already integrated in all JF-17 aircraft, Block III with AESA and less Radar cross section will definitely give an edge to PAF and it will also comprise of one of the latest EW Suite including Avionics from Thales, and let's hope for the best, PAC is burning their midnight oil so I'm sure we'll get the fruit :)
Thanks sir , hopefully we will one day get to see BLK II and I on ADA with Dual rack BVR as well ,
Kudos for the reply

Please he has clearly proved with photographic evidence that he is physically close to the program in a professional way, refrain from using capitals thanks ,
It ruins the quality of the thread
what is the prove he just photographed at the front cockpit of doesn't prove that he is working on JF-17 he maybe a visitor trying to pose to a intellectul in Kamra and why you think that @Rohail Asif is close to the program becuase he potoghraph himself at front , cockpit in JF-17, suppose i am in the front of JF-17 of that Photograph and tell you you i am working on JF-17 and blah blah blah so do you believe me i am working on JF-17 on the basis of just my saying just like @Rohail Asif does think yourself @Army research

what is the prove he just photographed at the front cockpit of doesn't prove that he is working on JF-17 he maybe a visitor trying to pose to a intellectul in Kamra and why you think that @Rohail Asif is close to the program becuase he potoghraph himself at front , cockpit in JF-17, suppose i am in the front of JF-17 of that Photograph and tell you you i am working on JF-17 and blah blah blah so do you believe me i am working on JF-17 on the basis of just my saying just like @Rohail Asif does think yourself @Army research

SMH. @Rohail Asif Please ignore this guy and thanks for the pics and info. If you have any more please keep them coming!

Thanks sir , hopefully we will one day get to see BLK II and I on ADA with Dual rack BVR as well ,
Kudos for the reply
It's the back cockpit dear. And as I told you before, I am not a visitor or new to Kamra

He seems to be saying something logical , not every one gets to be inside a JF17 unless they're famous , governmental or air Force or in his case, working or closely related to work on the craft ,

sir when ever i see new updates in the indian airforce section for Dassault Rafale it just makes my blood boil that much i wana beat the shit out of the group of PAF Officers who rejected it and on top didnt chose j10 .paf Can run around do what ever they want to do with JF17 It will be still like SUZuki mehran or even worst case suzuki FX LIKE THIS ONE ....the fan boys on this fourm are far away from reality View attachment 459546

Please highlight how J-10A ( the version PAF was going to induct) would have a favorable outcome against the Rafale?

How old are you? Have some respect. The man is apparently sitting in the aircraft. And you are looking at HIS pictures.
Picture doesn't prove anythinkwhat is the prove he just photographed at the front cockpit of doesn't prove that he is working on JF-17 he maybe avisitor trying to pose to a intellectul in Kamra and why you think that @Rohail Asif is close to the program becuase he potoghraph himself at front , cockpit in JF-17, suppose i am in the front of JF-17 of that Photograph and tell you you i am working on JF-17 and blah blah blah so do you believe me i am working on JF-17 on the basis of just my saying just like @Rohail Asif does think yourself @Army research
Use the commonsense

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom