What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Hi,

Keyboard is getting old-----Ne
sir when ever i see new updates in the indian airforce section for Dassault Rafale it just makes my blood boil that much i wana beat the shit out of the group of PAF Officers who rejected it and on top didnt chose j10 .paf Can run around do what ever they want to do with JF17 It will be still like SUZuki mehran or even worst case suzuki FX LIKE THIS ONE ....the fan boys on this fourm are far away from reality
suzuki-fx-fx-3-1988-17055399.jpg

About JF-17B I am confirmed because I have been very close to it, inspected every part of it.
About Block III, currently the plan is of 28 Dual seaters and rest to be single seaters
Are you working on a project of JF-17 or your relative is in the higher post in PAF? why do you so confirm 28 dual seater, i am asking your source how do you get this informations?:hitwall:

It's the same RD-93

Block III has 28 dual seats and rest are single seat

Both single and dual, dual seat has similar design while single seat is redesigned

Block 3 has additional under intake or wing pylons ?

Diamond [emoji815]️ nose [emoji103]?

why i believe that without Prove and believe on just on your saying what is your credential are you hear this PAF higher command or you're advisor to ACM:hitwall::blah:
Chill dude no need to go nuts :coffee:

why i believe that without Prove and believe on just on your saying what is your credential are you hear this PAF higher command or you're advisor to ACM:hitwall::blah:
I'm perfectly fine with that if you consider me bluffing

W I S H F U L T H I N K I N G :astagh:

It's ok for you to take them as assumptions or random bluffs
so you just visiting Kamra doesn't mean that know every about JF-17 and by the way who officer told you that there secret informtions i am simiply asking that quetion "HOW DO YOU GET THESE INFORMATION":blah::hitwall:

so you just visiting Kamra doesn't mean that know every about JF-17 and by the way who officer told you that there secret informtions i am simiply asking that quetion "HOW DO YOU GET THESE INFORMATION":blah::hitwall:
I'm not a visitor to Kamra :)

You need to calm down lol

Chill dude no need to go nuts :coffee:

I'm perfectly fine with that if you consider me bluffing
SO YOU HAVE PROVE, I AM RIGHT YOU'RE SPREADING YOUR FALSE RUMORS/ASSUMPTIONS AND WISFUL THINKING
YOU HAVE NO BACK UP FOR YOUR CLAIM, WITHOUT IT NO ONE BELIEVES YOU

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom