What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

He seems to be saying something logical , not every one gets to be inside a JF17 unless they're famous , governmental or air Force or in his case, working or closely related to work on the craft ,
Mabe family relative of some PAF officer bro the picture prove nothing i am sitting in a cockpit of F-16 on defense day in way back 2002 so by your logic i am working close on a F-16 what a bogus logic you have @Army research same think continuously did @Rohail Asif use the commonsene @Army research

Sir leave him , this forum will always have Indians and immature kids
and you're not one of those immature kids you blindly believe @Rohail Asif it good for you:hitwall:

Good question. Also what air Force does this belong to ? Can't tell from the Roundel, and the tail .
This is probably a random pic of Chengdu airport, with no actual connection with the story ....
Actually that's a UAE air Force plane , no ?
Why will it be hauling stuff for the Chinese? Wierd...
The UAE..

W I S H F U L T H I N K I N G :astagh:

It's ok for you to take them as assumptions or random bluffs

Dual seater still have Chinese seats ??? And not mb

The one ur sitting in is a single seater with mb seat [emoji575]

Last edited:
Saw it on both ground and in the air, beautiful aircraft Indeed

Sir, there are more than 5 countries waiting for the dual seater version , this will boost exports and this aircraft will sell like hotcakes, btw Senegal has signed a deal and Myanmar is purchasing 2 more (JF-17B)

You are spilling the beans ;)

Last edited:
bro i am seriously asking to you why do we need a double seater blk-3 any idea?o_O
O Janab Rohail is young Man but the kind of access he has and the places he visits and the pictures he shares in our FB group trust me he is no joke. I can't share those pictures as I have promised him but I feel really jealous when he posts those pictures and people he meets on daily bases. All thanks to the place he lives and his parents job @Rohail Asif

O Janab Rohail is young Man but the kind of access he has and the places he visits and the pictures he shares in our FB group trust me he is no joke. I can't share those pictures as I have promised him but I feel really jealous when he posts those pictures and people he meets on daily bases. All thanks to the place he lives and his parents job @Rohail Asif
with respect to block 3, what really interest me is whether there will be evolution in form gripen NG or not
whether rd 93MA/or more advance rd 33 series will be available or not..?

the biggest headache with LCA/gripen/JF-17 is its low endurance, NG has solved that, india is trying to do that with LCA too. thunder needs at least 50% increase in its endurance to be an effective multi role STRIKE fighter

@Rohail Asif anyway one should expect fanboys in PDF, its after all a fanboy site..not a whatsapp secure PAC/CAC chat board

Hence he is compromising them and those he meets... per what you claim.

Hence he is compromising them and those he meets... per what you claim.
No he is allowed to do that he doesn't sneak in he is allowed to take pictures but can't post publicly or in large group the group which he trusts so he only post in our small group and make sure they don't get out

[QUOTE="pakistanipower, post: 10328324, member: 136709"
Hopefully end of this year, after that block 3
this is your original post, you're replying to another member:p:[/QUOTE]
My last question is that where we use the word "After that"??? can you tell me sir, please???

No he is allowed to do that he doesn't sneak in he is allowed to take pictures but can't post publicly or in large group the group which he trusts so he only post in our small group and make sure they don't get out
He just posted a picture on a public forum where it was simple to
I'm not an active member of PDF, last time I used it was in 2014
suggest you not be so, the forum is not frequented by just Pakistanis.

He just posted a picture on a public forum where it was simple to

suggest you not be so, the forum is not frequented by just Pakistanis.
That picture if he has shared he was allowed to share that here other wise he won't share he is not that fan boy who just goes ballistic seeing a thing. He only shares those photos here which he is allowed to share.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom