What's new

JF-17 with UAV kill markings

No disrespect Sir, but I think the US has a bigger issue with students & all the High School/Colleges Shootings they're involved in.

I'm more afraid for that sh!t to spread in these parts...

Hi,

Education in the US has a major crisis at the school level because of the attitude of the parents---.

Shootings does happen---even though the shootings are terrible---the lack of learning issue is a major problem all over---.

Hi,

Really---. This reminds me the modern face of today's students in schools and colleges---.

Can't even understand simple english---what the sentence say---and then they start complaining to their moms and dads that the teacher is being mean---.

This disease is well spread here in the US as well---.
And why you have such a false ego that you know everything you old man @MastanKhan

Hi,

Really---. This reminds me the modern face of today's students in schools and colleges---.

Can't even understand simple english---what the sentence say---and then they start complaining to their moms and dads that the teacher is being mean---.

And why you have such a false ego that you know everything you old man @MastanKhan

Hi,

You did not know that---it happens when you get old---. You would get there as well. It is just a matter of time---.

& it is not a false ego---.

Hi,

You did not know that---it happens when you get old---. You would get there as well. It is just a matter of time---.

& it is not a false ego---.
I am already 41 year old and i have no ego like you and never will be to have your type of ego, because i am open minded person which eager/fond to learn something new things from anywhere and to anyone @MastanKhan

I am already 41 year old and i have no ego like you and never will be to have your type of ego, because i am open minded person which eager/fond to learn something new things from anywhere and to anyone @MastanKhan

Hi,

If you are 41 and if you have issue on someone commenting on a poor paint job on a fighter aircraft---then I think that you have serious issues---.

Hi,

They are better or worse than their older teachers....

There are two jets with Green scheme,you sure about the serial? One is with Minhasians and the other one is with Panthers if I am not wrong.And both of the squadrons had been stationed at Samungli for some time.
You're right. I saw Triple One at Peshawar.

You can't develop them at home :)

And there is no problem with calling it a plastic toy because it made from composites ... LOL

are you saying we cant build these toys if we want? its matter of priorities.

Man, this is a deadbeat topic which has turned into an insult contest.

Wither the pic is legit or not - move on. Where are the Moderators when you need them?

Yes sir, it is..., but @Hodor has pointed out...

I took the liberty of making a quick edit to backup @Hodor claim that they are War Ready. How often are there Air Shows or parades? We aren't gonna just leave them parked in the hanger collecting dust & corrosion.

And finally, I don't think they'd arm Demo Jets for those Air Shows, as you'll notice in this video.

yes but this is unlikely to be on combat alerts... why would you send such a vividly painted plane in a combat zone.... you might as well send a telegram to the enemy that you are comming

are you saying we cant build these toys if we want? its matter of priorities.

Priority is license production of Chinese CH-3 (NESCOM Burraq)!

BurraqvsCH31-1024x363.png

I don't know I should laugh or cry ...
Burraq-04-692x360.jpg

And this is S-129:

img_20190318_185737_538-jpg.547637

img_20190318_185740_914-jpg.547639

img_20190318_185745_334-jpg.547636

img_20190318_193951_106-jpg.547638

BTW ... Shooting down a drone is not a big deal !

Priority is license production of Chinese CH-3 (NESCOM Burraq)!

Priority is not to waste time and resources on things which you can get off the shelf. we are not sanctioned like you.

I asked you a simple question? do you think Pakistan cant build this plastic toy it if it wants to? Its out of the world tech?

don't waste bandwidth, as i said this is not worthy marking on our plane, PAF should remove.

Okay I will act as a "Jahil Admi" and wont abuse you in return.After all a "Young Man" like me should respect a "Budha" like you.

You forgot to highlight Green btw or was it on purpose? :whistle:
"green paint JOB"

Jahil admi---.

Why you always insulting/abusing other members on PDF and then you will expect other will respect you, why you such a ill minded brain, respect others then you would get respect from others, and you're not the most intelligent man on the planet, that you're always assume here on PDF @MastanKhan
He's the Master of All Arts.:D

Back
Top Bottom