What's new

JF-17 with UAV kill markings

Talon

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kill marking of Iranian UAV shot down by #12-138 on the night of 18-06-2017.

IMG-20190608-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20190608-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
if you zoomed in the picture you will clearly notice the difference. i believe its photoshopped

Kill marking of Iranian UAV shot down by #12-138 on the night of 18-06-2017

View attachment 564097 View attachment 564098
This chap claimed to have super contacts with PAF guys and posting Photoshop picture shows his level of ignorance,

Guys if you notice the area where UAV marking painted was reflecting light but no light reflection from UAV marking.

Last edited:
This is a dis[play aircraft sir and i believe the Iranian UAV was shot down by a Thunder from No 2 Squadron.
BTW, It's the pilot on the left whose name appears under the canopy and he is the one who also displayed the JF-17 in Qatar.

CbEiNnlXEAAWR92.jpg

if you zoomed in the picture you will clearly notice the difference. i believe its photoshopped
Ofcourse it is,edited by the same person who edited those su30 and mig21 markings.

This is a dis[play aircraft sir and i believe the Iranian UAV was shot down by a Thunder from No 2 Squadron.
BTW, It's the pilot on the left whose name appears under the canopy and he is the one who also displayed the JF-17 in Qatar.

CbEiNnlXEAAWR92.jpg
Sir jee I know,Syed Irtiza edited these as well.I shared just for fun or you could say spread them just like su30/mig21 marking pictures.

This chap claimed to have super contacts with PAF guys and posting Photoshop picture shows his level of ignorance,

Guys if you notice the area where UAV marking painted was reflecting light but no light reflection from UAV marking.
Guys FIR katao mere pe..typo bhe theek kr lo its Chap not Cap.

As far as i know , black colour absorbs light biradar and it looks like a sticker , does'nt look like paint , and it could have been photoshoped ...

Good that we kill intruder, but i dont think Iranian Mullah regime's plastic toys deserve marking on our plane.

Perhaps one day we'll have the balls to shoot down American manned/unmanned aircraft violating our sovereignty.

Back
Top Bottom