What's new

JF-17 with UAV kill markings

7E72892D-307A-410F-BB3B-958CAE647E2E.jpeg

Is that the aircraft that made the UAV kill? I highly doubt. At least not in those airshow display colours

Last edited:
This chap claimed to have super contacts with PAF guys and posting Photoshop picture shows his level of ignorance,

Guys if you notice the area where UAV marking painted was reflecting light but no light reflection from UAV marking.
Light don't get reflected from black/gray color.

They did continue under Raheel but reduced drastically. Mushy and NRO govt were the worst --- agreed.

There were more drone attacks under Musharraf and zardari rule because in those days FATA was completely under terrorists control
and was cleared in 2009 in operation rah e rast and rah e nijat
one retired retired general in Arshad Sharif's program was saying that we used to request Americans to do drone strikes
as they were most effective tool to take out terrorist leadership without much collateral damage
all of top ttp commanders were killed in drone attacks who were responsible for deaths of thousands of Pakistanis

Matt paint doesnt reflect the same way as other treatments. Anyways, no need to try proving a point and getting personal. Hodor says they are real so we will know soon enough when more images of the same plane come up.

Turns out the picture is real and not photoshopped @Windjammer @HRK

yes I asked again from the person who sent me the pictures..says its real.

What is really surprising is that Jawwad is spelled with two 'W's haha.

Still waiting on the kill markings of IAF aircraft though. UAVs are fine and dandy but cant shoot back

Back
Top Bottom