What's new

JF-17 with UAV kill markings

Okay I will act as a "Jahil Admi" and wont abuse you in return.After all a "Young Man" like me should respect a "Budha" like you.

You forgot to highlight Green btw or was it on purpose? :whistle:

He's the Master of All Arts.:D

That is not intelligent of you---. Talk intelligent please---.

So we wasted 6 pages on this fake news... :disagree:

Why do soldiers polish their shoes & make them look immaculate---

sh1.jpg

sh1.jpg
sh2.jpg
sh1.jpg
sh2.jpg
sh3.jpg

That is a very silly post and comparison @MastanKhan Just trying to prove a point regardless of how bizarre?
Its a fighter jet in operational service, not a shoe that you polish every day nor a car sitting in a showroom. It is exposed to the elements everyday with flying in extreme conditions, all of which would have an impact on the condition of the paint job, on any fighter.
If your complaint really had merit, it would be against an overhauled or newly manufactured aircraft that has just come the paintshop and then you could rightly critique it on how it looks.

That is a very silly post and comparison @MastanKhan Just trying to prove a point regardless of how bizarre?
Its a fighter jet in operational service, not a shoe that you polish every day nor a car sitting in a showroom. It is exposed to the elements everyday with flying in extreme conditions, all of which would have an impact on the condition of the paint job, on any fighter.
If your complaint really had merit, it would be against an overhauled or newly manufactured aircraft that has just come the paintshop and then you could rightly critique it on how it looks.

Hi,

Out of habit knee jerk reaction---no opportunity missed for spite---hehn.

Military equipment has a standards of presentation of visuals---.

The Green JF17 is a show piece aircraft---shows the colors of pakistan flag---. It is the Pride of Pakistan---.

That particular aircraft should have had presentation of 'concours d elegance'---yet it is painted in pathetically disgusting shamelessly & incompetent mannerism.

A pride of workmanship should be showing in the paint job---yet for a third rate paint job you guys come a running to take a pot shot at me---.

Hi,

Out of habit knee jerk reaction---no opportunity missed for spite---hehn.

Military equipment has a standards of presentation of visuals---.

The Green JF17 is a show piece aircraft---shows the colors of pakistan flag---. It is the Pride of Pakistan---.

That particular aircraft should have had presentation of 'concours d elegance'---yet it is painted in pathetically disgusting shamelessly & incompetent mannerism.

A pride of workmanship should be showing in the paint job---yet for a third rate paint job you guys come a running to take a pot shot at me---.

Your post is just a complaint for the sake of it. No real substance or a raison d'être behind it.

But but my pAiNt DoEsNt reflect :cheesy:, 6 pages of discussing the physics of colour absorption

It is not about reflecting of the paint---it is about the quality of workman ship of the paint---. The paint has blotches---it is uneven---it is not consistent---it is lighter some places and darker at other places.

This aircraft shows the pride of pakistan---the flag---.

The base of the paint was not established properly---which means the surface was NOT properly prepared---the base coat was not properly sprayed.

I will guarantee you guys---if the painter painted your personal car in that manner---you guys would have smashed his head to the wall.

The military shoes are shown for the reason not of shine---but for their presentation---that these are military boots for show---and that is how the polish needs to be---shiny & bright.

The shiny and bright is not the criteria for an air craft paint job---the criteria is to have an even and proper paint---not blotches---not light and dark---.

Last edited:

It is not about reflecting of the paint---it is about the quality of workman ship of the paint---. The paint has blotches---it is uneven---it is not consistent---it is lighter some places and darker at other places.

The base of the paint was not established properly---which means the surface was properly prepared---the base coat was not properly sprayed.

I will guarantee you guys---if the painter painted your personal car in that manner---you guys would have smashed his head to the wall.

The military shoes are shown for the reason not of shine---but for their presentation---that these are military boots for show---and that is how the polish needs to be---shiny & bright.

The shiny and bright is not the criteria for an air craft paint job---the criteria is to have an even and proper paint---not blotches---not light and dark---.
they know better then you what is they doing, go to your work (car salesmanship) First PAF is not Manufacturer of the Jet PAC and CAC are @MastanKhan

The base of the paint was not established properly---which means the surface was properly prepared---the base coat was not properly sprayed.

I was not talking about the other civil war going on about 'the quality of the paint '
I was talking about the original PDF civil war of whether the whole bloody black uav kill Mark was real or not

Back
Top Bottom