What's new

JF-17 Thunder vs SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakapdf

Reaction score
A decent comparison. What do you guys think??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm.... Seen it. But before any Bharti comes, ask a mod to lock the thread.
Or else, believe me, we are gonna be short of members to confrontate and support JF-17 ;)

Just an advice.

Or else, believe me, we are gonna be short of members to confrontate and support JF-17 ;)

Just an advice.

Just supporting for the sake of supporting JF17 ? Dont u factually think Su 30 is a better aircraft any way?

dude JF-17 is a over kill against su-30 mki ...

F-22 seems decent ....

Just an advice.

So you even want to support JF17 in dog fight with MKI ??????

And considering the fact that Chinese fighter platform is based on russian designs... Not mean to say they are actually fully copied but more like inspired by the russian designs

first of all i tell you that i am not any expert,,

but,as a commoner this comparison looks to me comparing like

14-puffer-fish.jpg

vs
BR6951_22_normal.jpg

:undecided:

I dont think the inspiration of a design has any affect on the comparability to that aircraft to another. These threads pop up quite often dont they? Both aircraft have a different role, so I dont know how they can be compared...you have a heavy air superiority fighter in the mki, meant to punch through enemy defenses and take control of enemy skies and you have the jf-17...which is meant more as a air defense fighter and interceptor.
They would face off often, but they cant be compared one on one. The jf-17 would function under the coverage of awacs and a SAM heavy environment supporting it...the su-30 would lose many of its advantages under such circumstances...even then, I think it is just a far superior aircraft...to bring together Russian maneuverability with western avionics is a formidable combination and the jf-17 may hold its own against it, but it is not an equal. I think we sometimes get carried away in the jf-17, it is not the answer to all our problems, a great platform, an extremely capable one, but there are superior aircraft out there.

JF17 is made by China and China is more powerful than Russia so JFT would blow apart MKI/PAKFA/FGFA...............and Mig29 is not even worth comparing.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!! :Pakistan:

Jf 17 is 4 the gen aircraft and su 30 is 4.5 gen ..

You can compare jf17 to mirage 2000 H and Mig 29 or F16

I wish things were as simple as they are discussed in this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom