What's new

JF-17 vs Tejas at Dubai Airshow

ozranger

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Tejas

JF-17

What are the aerodynamical differences you can notice between their demo flights?

Nobody gives complete TOT. No one gives complete know how of all whys and hows.

Indian approach was perfect in planning but bad in execution. That caused all the issues. Luckily there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Most members from Paksiatn don’t do a healthy discussion and get down to trolling.

But, we know that Tejas in current iteration is a worthy fighter.
With all the options india has n with the russian European n u.s military industrial complex behind u n supporting u at every step of the way......ur decision making is perplexing to say the least. As india has been developing tajas for some 30 years now, without succeeding in making it operational in true sense of the word....the dates being given by u guys for the induction of new variants will make them obsolete at a time when 6th gen ac prototypes will be rolling off the assembly.....it would be better for india to invest a new project from the ground up rather then wasting money

Upvote 0
it would be better for india to invest a new project from the ground up rather then wasting money
They are called TEBDF, AMCA and Tejas MK II. All clean slate projects.

With all the options india has n with the russian European n u.s military industrial complex behind u n supporting u at every step of the way......ur decision making is perplexing to say the least. As india has been developing tajas for some 30 years now, without succeeding in making it operational in true sense of the word.
Well, I have agreed to few points in my posts on the subject and I differ on few others.

Upvote 0
Nobody gives complete TOT. No one gives complete know how of all whys and hows.

Indian approach was perfect in planning but bad in execution. That caused all the issues. Luckily there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Most members from Paksiatn don’t do a healthy discussion and get down to trolling.

But, we know that Tejas in current iteration is a worthy fighter.

lol

The French were willing to give but they asked too much money … should have paid probably cost less than what you spend on a plane that has zero export orders

Upvote 1
VK, Come on my friend. Why are you at an air show? The most obvious answer is to sell the aircraft. I don't know how much gold dust you can put on this turd but the WHOLE world saw the Tejas fail, period! The damn thing could not fly, rejected by your navy, almost 70% of the components including the heart (the 404 engine, soon to be used as a bargaining tool) supplied by outside entities, yet its indigenous, huh? I mean, when will Govinda jump out of the cockpit and do a Bollywood number to convince us that the Tejas is the way forward? Use your IT wealth and buy more Rafale's, stop with this embarrassing madness.

Upvote 0
The French were willing to give but they asked too much money … should have paid probably cost less than what you spend on a plane that has zero export orders
It was a bigger question than these aspects.

The question was - WHAT AFTER??? Tejas is not supposed to be the end but a start. Start of an ecosystem that would make us self sufficient. May not have been a stupendous start but it is walking now.
VK, Come on my friend. Why are you at an air show? The most obvious answer is to sell the aircraft. I don't know how much gold dust you can put on this turd but the WHOLE world saw the Tejas fail, period! The damn thing could not fly, rejected by your navy, almost 70% of the components including the heart (the 404 engine, soon to be used as a bargaining tool) supplied by outside entities, yet its indigenous, huh? I mean, when will Govinda jump out of the cockpit and do a Bollywood number to convince us that the Tejas is the way forward? Use your IT wealth and buy more Rafale's, stop with this embarrassing madness.
I would have answered to your comment but for the turdy attitude visible in your comment. Come back when you have inclination to discuss rather than take a crap.

Upvote 0
What i find weird, and illogical is that Egypt is seriously thinking of getting the Tejas ?! Go - and figure that one out.

Possibly because they have been given access to the real data with real pilots having flown them, whereas internet trolls and posters either don't or bring their own biases to bear on their impression of the fighter?

It's not for anything that the IAF will fly 220 Tejas fighters.

Upvote 0
It was a bigger question than these aspects.

The question was - WHAT AFTER??? Tejas is not supposed to be the end but a start. Start of an ecosystem that would make us self sufficient. May not have been a stupendous start but it is walking now.

I would have answered to your comment but for the turdy attitude visible in your comment. Come back when you have inclination to discuss rather than take a crap.
Now, now, Dear VK, growing pains, give it another 40 years and this aircraft will be in tip-top shape. I tried to come back with a non-turdy attitude, but no, when it comes to the Tejas I will always take a crap. Jokes aside, the Indian taxpayer should be livid and heads should roll at the level of responsible parties involved.

Upvote 0
making a jet fighter from scratch like US/Rus/China is different from buying parts and assembling it together like India

Everyone can go and buy parts for a computer and assemble it (india) but how many people can make all the parts including the GPU and CPU themselves?

Upvote 0
making a jet fighter from scratch like US/Rus/China is different from buying parts and assembling it together like India

Everyone can go and buy parts for a computer and assemble it (india) but how many people can make all the parts including the GPU and CPU themselves?
When has china made jet fighter from scratch? Literally everything that chiniesee airforce flies today is bought or stolen tech from other countries. from engines to radars to designs, everything china has is either Soviet, Russian, Ukranian or Israeli in origin.

Upvote 0
When has china made jet fighter from scratch? Literally everything that chiniesee airforce flies today is bought or stolen tech from other countries. from engines to radars to designs, everything china has is either Soviet, Russian, Ukranian or Israeli in origin.
So they order parts from other countries like India do? India been given blue prints and been stealing more than anyone but nothing to show for it

You been given blueprints for all your soviet/russian planes from mig21 to su30mki and you can't even make any parts yourself. China got no blue prints and made everything. Defending incompetence is why india is never going to be relevant in the world game.

Not really. If it was that easy you wouldn’t have gone to China to make JF17 and give it to you.
Im Chinese so I went to the Chinese? what?

Upvote 0

It doesn't matter how China obtained those techs. The reality is that they are now capable of designing and making everything fully on their own for a full spectrum of planes and aircraft products.
- Aircraft design fully on their own. Don't make the stupid claim that they stole F-22 or F-35 techs to create J-20. That's impossible without substantial wind tunnel testing and strong know-how in aerodynamics required by design adjustment even if you can copy the shapes directly.
- Mass production of advanced metal and composite materials for fuselage.
- Flight control system.
- Advanced engines up to Gen. 4.
- AESA radars.
- Weapon systems.

They are also one of the only 2 countries right now which are developing Gen. 6 fighter jets

1700561703644.png

That was achieved under strict sanctions by the west. India can make none of above on its own under no western sanctions and will continue struggling and lagging behind for quite a long while, highly likely forever, as seen by the typical losers' thinking indicated in your post.

Losers will always be losers if they keep thinking the losers way.

Check the following tweet for the difference.

1700560742989.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom