What's new

Tejas Taunting & Trolling Continues in Dubai !

Now JF-17 retired hurt for 16th Nov, that's a second?

Actually Tejas is back, so it turns out to be a rumor.

Screenshot_2023-11-16-03-37-47-42.jpg

@Areesh, dude these strays come crawling on our forums looking for crumbs, don't spoil their day by showing them the mirror... Just enjoy the spectacle of their Habitual butt kissing.
The word from Dubai is that Pakistani or PAC marketing was sublime but still they got some parties interested... Indians OTOH, with much more funds available are even worse... convinced they wouldn't generate any sales, they never even brought any weapons to display alongside their product Tejas... in the end borrowed some local products which are yet to be integrated on their aircraft.... And the commentators from both parties need their tongues tied in a knot.

AdamNLandau, whose comment on Tejas display was touted widely on few threads. He gave the verdict today. I hope that friends who considered him final authority on aerial displays till yesterday, wouldn’t disown him now.
His views on display by JF and Tejas -

today I finally got a back-to-back comparison between JF-17 & Tejas. This is *not* a comment on operational capability. Both were decent displays but I think the Tejas narrowly takes the win, with a more cohesive, flowing sequence. The smokewinders helped, too.

https://x.com/adamnlandau/status/1725521737335324683?s=61

Adam Landau had become a favourite expert of our pdf members after his post on X about Tejas not doing a display. After his latest Tweet declaring Tejas to be better than JF, he might lose that title. He would now be called a nobody and whatnot. Just wait.

Last edited:
Nice video of JF-17. I believe its the Block 2 that is flying.

Would have been great to see the Block 3s in action.

There should be actual combat in these air shows so PAF can shoot down Indian aircraft in front of the crowd.

BTW what the hell is this thing? It looks like an auto mechanics home project.

To be fair , Tejas looks fine as combat aircraft. But fighter jets need more than just looks , JF17 might look plain but it is a workhorse and already combat experienced while Tejas practically non existent operationally. If IAF hesitant to use Tejas in large number then how do they make other nations buy them ? especially with horrible HAL maintenance reputation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom