What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Hindes/ Door knobs have to go on one side of plane
The duel Seat glass canoppy needs 1 part
Just 1 simple mechanical part which has a longer rod inside to lifet cannopy higher

Instead of installing door knobs on side

View attachment 393467

Don't see the technical challenge in doing something clean as this
Cannopy has to be fixed so there are no door knob hinges on side of plane effects the aerodynamics of the wind flow
View attachment 393468

This part sells for $20-$70 in most auto shops world wide

Since plane is still being built and tested we should put a request forward to suggest upward opening cannopy

View attachment 393466

We all know what happens to Cricket ball in reverse swing one side is shinny and other is rough!!!!

If small cricket ball changes direction rapidly due to this you can imagine the impact on a high performance Jet at high speeds

Plus the hinges just look rediculous

With out the hindges it looks fantastic :smitten::smitten::smitten::china::pakistan:
Just beautiful !!! once install is clean on both side
proxy.php

The hinges will probably go away in the prod version. It doesn't make sense to put anything that affects the boundary layer airflow. Also, hinges would affect the safety for the pilots as well. Finally, ejection takes place through automatic opening of canopy, and if that fails, there is a canopy breaker which breaks it. It seems logical they will use whatever automatic system is best suited for the job. Let's wait and watch.

It is the final and best possible layout for two seater thunder. We won't see any changes anytime soon.

I am actualy very very sorry, you are correct. No benifits at all, lets cut some more costs while we are at it and put the same cheap 70's looking hinges on all wheel doors and other areas.
So you think catic they are insane to build this kind of thing without keeping in mind
About marketing just give it some break pal let them finalise it and then we can see
The marketing results though who ever going to buy jf17 or fc1 they are more concerned
Who is the country and what terms they are getting to get fc1/jf17:enjoy:

And i doubt this is the first flight. After thoroughly flight testing it they showed the final product.
I also think same sir,because by available means it's completely finished plane,we have seem many during testing phase and all were in Yellow finish.

And I guess training rounds are blue,may bethat's live ammunition if so that's surely not first flight.

I also think same sir,because by available means it's completely finished plane,we have seem many during testing phase and all were in Yellow finish.

And I guess training rounds are blue,may bethat's live ammunition if so that's surely not first flight.

Trust me, even if it's possible it's not very likely. Because there is no need to pretend a first flight, is there? It's a very mature and safe platform to fly(most of the system on the B version is not new). And to paint it blue first and then fly do not take much time and effort. Remember China didn't pretend a first launch of it's very new new generation of heavy rockets(CZ-5 and CZ-7). That mission is actually dangerous. This? It's not.

Besides, it's always possible (in China) that someone shot a picture of a yellowish 2 seats JF-17 in the air and then the lie will be known to the whole world:p:

taxi tests of first prototype have been going on for about a month....the yellow proto u saw just conducted a taxi test....in this one month , paint job might have been done too....btw i am hoping 1 more video , maybe of ceremony of jf17b since zarvan says that official first flight is on 29 and acm will visit

Another interesting that i noticed in all the pics and videos of JF-17B was that i could not see any kind of black smoke coming out of the engine. In the video where there is a chasing aircraft also a JF-17 with it, you can clearly see the chase plane emitting smoke but the JF-17B is not emitting any black smoke whether at ground or in the air.

Back
Top Bottom