What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

I also think same sir,because by available means it's completely finished plane,we have seem many during testing phase and all were in Yellow finish.

And I guess training rounds are blue,may bethat's live ammunition if so that's surely not first flight.

taxi tests of first prototype have been going on for about a month....the yellow proto u saw just conducted a taxi test....in this one month , paint job might have been done too....btw i am hoping 1 more video , maybe of ceremony of jf17b since zarvan says that official first flight is on 29 and acm will visit

I have seen a video right here of it conducting high-speed taxi tests with the paint scheme already on, only the two flags on the tail were left out (the Chinese one was just a red patch and the Pakistani one was just a grey patch). So I wouldn't take the paint job as an indication for the claim.

I said this a few times, but the PAF needs to paint the nose and front fuselage in the same shade. It changes the look of the JF-17, and for the better.

Agreed. Just like on the F-16, the difference is obvious between the No.9/11 and the No.5 birds.

Anyone here thought of the possibility of these things not actually being on the real production AC?

After all the B variant being shown is still a prototype , on its first flight.

These "hinges" and perhaps even that nose tip thing might not appear on the production variants.

The nose tip thing (pitot tube) is definitely not going to be there since its use is only during the testing phase to gather data.

Last edited:
1104162698-1.gif
jf 17 drop his fuel tank at Kohat due to technical fault

Most probably that the part of their conversion course that they were taking as stated by Alan Warne's later tweets...Not to forget, Nowadays many MKIs are being detected because more MKIs have been moved at FOBs and are actively flying close to border.

B may stand for B variant . dunno C ...001 means 1st unit.....if its in hundreds [emoji3] [emoji3] , i am getting feeling that export orders may be large in future.
@Deino any idea sir? C for? cat ?
B variant china 0001 first prototype or production model maybe

Anyone to decode "BC0001"?
The single seat was known as FC-1, fighter china-1, Xian JH-7 was or is known as FBC-1 fighter / bomber china-1, so my guess is here BC would suggest Bomber China as the major role for the dual seat version of JF-17 would be land attack with a dedicated WSO sitting in the 2nd seat.

My 2 cents [emoji4]

If we keep the previous nomenclature FC-1 = Fighter China-1 than may be may be ..... BC= Bomber China ....

IMO it is simply the first B from China. ... maybe there will also be a BP build in Pakistan?

@Deino what's size difference sir?

Pardon, but IMO the size difference is only minor. I only had so far no time to exactly compare.

By the way ...

JF-17B yellow + more XXL part.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom