What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

bjzP3nb.png

I think idea is to float new static pictures of jf17 with visible changes
Like dual seat & IFR probe

Another interesting that i noticed in all the pics and videos of JF-17B was that i could not see any kind of black smoke coming out of the engine. In the video where there is a chasing aircraft also a JF-17 with it, you can clearly see the chase plane emitting smoke but the JF-17B is not emitting any black smoke whether at ground or in the air.
Sir what do you think a new engine or a gunning afterburner all the way

Another interesting that i noticed in all the pics and videos of JF-17B was that i could not see any kind of black smoke coming out of the engine. In the video where there is a chasing aircraft also a JF-17 with it, you can clearly see the chase plane emitting smoke but the JF-17B is not emitting any black smoke whether at ground or in the air.
True!
But it is not a new engine as per the reports. May be some tweaks as we saw similar results on 23 March performance. There was no or little smoke there as well.

The point I want to get across is that someone needs to intimate someone that this hinge is not on for the production jf-17B. Enjoy the vid, by the way, apart from the hideous hinges, doesnt it looks bad@$$ killer over all...

Anyone here thought of the possibility of these things not actually being on the real production AC?

After all the B variant being shown is still a prototype , on its first flight.

These "hinges" and perhaps even that nose tip thing might not appear on the production variants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom