What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

New fuel cells have been added. Which means same range . I think PAF expects to use it in the deep strike role. Now if only they can make an EW version.

Any idea when the JF-17B will undergo AESA installation? It currently uses a KLJ7.

C-ZAUX8VwAAMggA.jpg

They increased the size compare to JF17 down below
main_p1654768.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest, i dont like that bulky look, it can be much better in shape. Now its look is as ugly as LCA.

True to its poor overall marketing drive we see visible hinges on canopy! in this day and age? Only goes to show the farsighted aproach with this aircraft. Are we we serious with our cause? I mean come on people, how low is actually low? My 2 cents for the concerned...take a pay check cut but for the love of Allah Allmighty, please put a simple backward opening hydraulic canopy instead of this cheap contraption. To tell the truth, as of rightnow it looks like "@#$$ ka phora, na dekhanay ka, na batanay ka".
Canopy looks great from one side but its a totally different story from the other side and hence already we see refrences to Bison. Such a poor approach.

Last edited:
True to its poor overall marketing drive we see visible hinges on canopy! in this day and age? Only goes to show the farsighted aproach with this aircraft. Are we we serious with our cause? I mean come on people, how low is actually low? My 2 cents for the concerned...take a pay check cut but for the love of Allah Allmighty, please put a simple backward opening hydraulic canopy instead of this cheap contraption. To tell the truth, as of rightnow it looks like "@#$$ ka phora, na dekhanay ka, na batanay ka"

What performance benefit does a backward opening canopy provide?

What performance benefit does a backward opening canopy provide?
I am actualy very very sorry, you are correct. No benifits at all, lets cut some more costs while we are at it and put the same cheap 70's looking hinges on all wheel doors and other areas.

Last edited:
True to its poor overall marketing drive we see visible hinges on canopy! in this day and age? Only goes to show the farsighted aproach with this aircraft. Are we we serious with our cause? I mean come on people, how low is actually low? My 2 cents for the concerned...take a pay check cut but for the love of Allah Allmighty, please put a simple backward opening hydraulic canopy instead of this cheap contraption. To tell the truth, as of rightnow it looks like "@#$$ ka phora, na dekhanay ka, na batanay ka".
Canopy looks great from one side but its a totally different story from the other side and hence already we see refrences to Bison. Such a poor approach.
What makes you such an expert? How old are you. By your comments seems you are very immature and have no idea of the decision making processes for major projects.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom