What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Son,

Moskva is a very very bad example---.

Ukraine is proving time and over that counter measure work very well---. Anti missile---missile shield are very potent----other defensive weapons are proving extremely successful against incoming missiles---.

There is very little chance of one aircraft getting thru into the strike range of a ship---.

Do you think that you are smarter than the japanese---who re-designed and F-16 to make it an F-2 just for one and only one purpose---that a naval mission strike aircraft must carry 2 extremely heavy missiles---..

You kids with absolutely no experience at all really think that the japanese are that dumb and you kids are smarter than them---.
First of all Moskva is not bad example, it was for a reason a flagship of black sea fleet.

Japanese are smarter indeed there is no doubt about that but Pakistan armed forces is not dumb either there is reason c802 are carried by JF17 with AK variant that has penetration warhead. with this logic we shouldn't even be discussing anything on this forum as we all are just guessing and keyboard experts and close this PDF forum. The purpose of this forum is to discuss and ask questions. If everyone is going to discuss the same narrative/angle/opinion like yours than there will be no diverse knowledge.

Respectfully calling someone kid without proper knowledge? I joined in 2009 and still I was adult then now do math if I am kid. Always admired your posts. I was discussing and started conversation with you, but why do you have to personally attack someone like that. Either discuss professionally and reply or please just don't reply to the posts. Its OK I am old enough and capable enough to make conclusions by myself.

If anti missle are getting better then solution isn't carrying one big missle but multiple small ones that target key parts with goal of disabling the ship)forceful retreat rather then sinking it

Since light missiles are more likely to be carried in greater number and greater distance
Exactly 👍
Pakistan mirages carried normally 1 ashm. Now jf17 carries two this is a huge leap Alhamdulillah.

If anti missle are getting better then solution isn't carrying one big missle but multiple small ones that target key parts with goal of disabling the ship)forceful retreat rather then sinking it

Since light missiles are more likely to be carried in greater number and greater distance
Hi,

When a weapon is designed---its function is assessed at what it would do in the coming 20-30 years time---.

Smaller AShmissiles would stay sub sonic---thus easie target---secondly---maybe launched from comparatively shorter distances.

Larger missiles---higher mach speeds---course change ability---thus difficult to target.

Respectfully calling someone kid without proper knowledge? I joined in 2009 and still I was adult then now do math if I am kid. Always admired your posts. I was discussing and started conversation with you, but why do you have to personally attack someone like that. Either discuss professionally and reply or please just don't reply to the posts. Its OK I am old enough and capable enough to make conclusions by myself.
Hi,

Rather than jumping on me and trying to look good---you should have asked why I wrote 1000kg missile---.

Why did you not ask me that question---" Hey MK---how did you get that information "?

Now if I like you as a poster---I will give out that information---like I did---but if I cared less---I would tell you to go pound sand---which I did not.

Last edited:
343935001_2372905602879366_1539385925949393204_n.jpg

Pakistan Air Force has rarely flaunted on its technological strength but the professionalism of its human resource. Number don't matter if your crew is unable to maintain the edge. PAF has one of the best flight safety record considering its extensive flying hours
FvbZ9FEaMAATU1O

Falcon and Thunder are two words that evoke images of speed and power. A falcon is a bird of prey known for its swiftness and agility in flight, while thunder is the sound that accompanies lightning in a storm, representing a force of nature. Together, a deadly dynamic duo!
Fv6dNlHWIAAfxpo

Back
Top Bottom