What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

turkey is building the second largest wind tunnel in europe for the development of TFX.

Let them build it first . Tfx is 20 years away. Azam will most likely show up before that

Turks are like brothers . But without engine you will end up in another atak scenario
Turks are building their first jet they will take decades to get anything meaningful out
This pro American posturing will end in November after retirement package is secured

Last edited:
,..,,.'

ACE of PAF

1665682200576.png

Let them build it first . Tfx is 20 years away. Azam will most likely show up before that

Turks are like brothers . But without engine you will end up in another atak scenario
Turks are building their first jet they will take decades to get anything meaningful out
This pro American posturing will end in November after retirement package is secured
TFX will be finished before Azm

azm died

So far both are on drawing board and one is building their first and the other one is already 3 decades experienced
3 decades of experience doing what lol

azm died

3 decades of experience doing what lol

Building propeller than jet trainers than 4 and now 4.5 generation aircraft with Chinese help

Can you list which aircraft turkey has built and are operational?

And azm died according to whom????

Mergers and joint developments does not means it died

So far both are on drawing board and one is building their first and the other one is already 3 decades experienced
The Turks are far ahead of us don't kid yourself. They have a clear outline and timeline for the aircraft with much more determination. They've also got experience with partially manufacturing F-16s and will get foreign support. They are currently working on an advanced detla-canard UCAV which the prototype is already complete, as well as other high quality drones.

Pakistan had a joint project with China carrying it on its back, and still struggling.

The Turks are far ahead of us don't kid yourself. They have a clear outline and timeline for the aircraft with much more determination. They've also got experience with partially manufacturing F-16s and will get foreign support. They are currently working on an advanced detla-canard UCAV which the prototype is already complete, as well as other high quality drones.

Pakistan had a joint project with China carrying it on its back, and still struggling.

I am not against Turks and it's not a comparison as we are not in competition

But don't kid your self . Determination and time lines ??

Yes they may be ahead in some things and have great industry.

More European influenced as they are part of NATO
But what they are producing which comes near JFT ?

Building propeller than jet trainers than 4 and now 4.5 generation aircraft with Chinese help

Can you list which aircraft turkey has built and are operational?

And azm died according to whom????

Mergers and joint developments does not means it died
propellor aircraft are a very different ballgame to a fully-fledged fgfa.

u see this, "co produced", what it means is the Chinese have given us a license to manufacture their designs.
1665683903837.png

We could not even design a HUD or an MFD and here we are going to gon ahead and design an entire fighter lol.

Azm hasnt even merged with anything or any joint development. The program is dead. The UAV is dead. AvRID is useless.

license producing and integrating is what PAC does and without additional work that will not even get our foot in the door, however, we have not even done the additional work. Where is the investment comitted to azm? Where are the facilities being built? Where is the design? Where is any inkling of evidence it is continuing on or even getting anywhere? Hint, nowhere, whereas if we look to Turkey, we have tangible investment, facilities being built, cost forecasts, confirmed designs, everything we didnt do and dont have, turkey did and has, so im not sure in what dream world you think we are anywhere near

Hurjet will easily be on par or exceed the performance of the JF-17. Hence why rumours of turkish JF-17 involvement r funny too

propellor aircraft are a very different ballgame to a fully-fledged fgfa.

u see this, "co produced", what it means is the Chinese have given us a license to manufacture their designs.
View attachment 886640

We could not even design a HUD or an MFD and here we are going to gon ahead and design an entire fighter lol.

Azm hasnt even merged with anything or any joint development. The program is dead. The UAV is dead. AvRID is useless.

license producing and integrating is what PAC does and without additional work that will not even get our foot in the door, however, we have not even done the additional work. Where is the investment comitted to azm? Where are the facilities being built? Where is the design? Where is any inkling of evidence it is continuing on or even getting anywhere? Hint, nowhere, whereas if we look to Turkey, we have tangible investment, facilities being built, cost forecasts, confirmed designs, everything we didnt do and dont have, turkey did and has, so im not sure in what dream world you think we are anywhere near

Hurjet will easily be on par or exceed the performance of the JF-17. Hence why rumours of turkish JF-17 involvement r funny too
Hur jet is trainer light attack not jft category
It's k8 level and not operational ....

And we are supplying 50 or 100 of those """"co produced """"" mushak to turkey ....
What than it says about their design abilities ??

You guys look at dialogue more than results it seems

JF-17 is mostly a Chinese aircraft we don't even have full control over it

My money would go towards Turks before Pakistan from what I see, I wish I could say the opposite but everything in this country seems to be in absolute chaos with no signs of recovery or change

JF-17 is mostly a Chinese aircraft we don't even have full control over it

My money would go towards Turks before Pakistan from what I see, I wish I could say the opposite but everything in this country seems to be in absolute chaos with no signs of recovery or change

They buy their basic trainers from Pakistan you know that??

Back
Top Bottom