What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

ElQcSvFXgAcPnqQ.jpg

No, it's only the export designation of the same missile. Why do you think?
Above in response to question by:

Tair-Lahoti said:

Is PL-15 shorter than pl-12?
======
Deino,

Wording of this post is the cause of confusion, I read this as that PL-15 is the export designation of PL-12, while your post afterwords says the SD-10 is the export designation of PL-12.

PS: I do know that SD-10 ( export ) is PL-12, PL-15E is the designation for PL-15.

Above in response to question by:

Tair-Lahoti said:

Is PL-15 shorter than pl-12?
======
Deino,

Wording of this post is the cause of confusion, I read this as that PL-15 is the export designation of PL-12, while your post afterwords says the SD-10 is the export designation of PL-12.

PS: I do know that SD-10 ( export ) is PL-12, PL-15E is the designation for PL-15.
Don't ask him about his reply he get annoyed even though his reply was very confusing and misleading.

After successful integration of RD-93MA engines in JF-17 Block 3, PAF may upgrade all RD-93s into RD-93MAs.

Russia will definitely offer such upgradation kit for older RD-93s, as they did offer to India for AL-31s.

May I ask as to when was the RD. 93MA successfully integrated?

No he didn't. RIP English comprehension. He is referring to a future scenario where it might happen.

Maybe it's Pakistani English, but if you say...

After successful integration of RD-93MA engines in JF-17 Block 3, PAF may upgrade all RD-93s into RD-93MAs.

...it implies an event that has already occurred. It may suffice for colloquial verbal use, but in a forum where it's all text based communication, it needs to be made clearer.

If you were correcting for English comprehension, the correct term would have been...

If the RD-93MA is successfully integrated in the JF-17...

English lesson over, return to meaningless speculation.

Perhaps you should just accept that you misunderstood his post and move on, rather than give (wrong) english lectures. Other people read the same post in text and understood it correctly. Sometimes one can misread or misinterpret someone else's words and it's no big deal, so no need to insist on your mistake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom