What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

A Formation of Thunders Taxying after landing. Note they are not in a straight line to avoid jet blast.

Elh38n9XgAEm1Jo.jpg

Perhaps you should just accept that you misunderstood his post and move on, rather than give (wrong) english lectures. Other people read the same post in text and understood it correctly. Sometimes one can misread or misinterpret someone else's words and it's no big deal, so no need to insist on your mistake.
no i didn't understand how you are interpreting.

i am sorry in advance

I hope the plane is able to carry the new possibly Long range Anti-radiation missile being developed in China. It would go a long way in helping knock out the S-400 from a safe distance. Probably would be best fired from a JF-17B with a dedicated back seater finding enemy SAM sites and taking them out while the front seater maneuvers to stay at a safe distance. May decrease the need to operate with a dedicated EW platform or Growler variant of the JF-17 if it can be operated from a safe distance.

I hope the plane is able to carry the new possibly Long range Anti-radiation missile being developed in China. It would go a long way in helping knock out the S-400 from a safe distance. Probably would be best fired from a JF-17B with a dedicated back seater finding enemy SAM sites and taking them out while the front seater maneuvers to stay at a safe distance. May decrease the need to operate with a dedicated EW platform or Growler variant of the JF-17 if it can be operated from a safe distance.

IMO unlikely given the size of this new missile.

IMO unlikely given the size of this new missile.

Do we know how heavy this missile is? Perhaps one could be carried on the centerline of the JF-17, or maybe a Mirage could be modified to carry it as they have a more ground strike role, and could have been reinforced for heavier and larger loads?

Hi,

Need a COMPLIMENTARY BVR TRUCK to carry a load of those heavy BVR missiles---be 'networked' with leading aircraft and the leading aircraft or the awacs can lock and launch the missiles---.

Back
Top Bottom