What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Perhaps you should just accept that you misunderstood his post and move on, rather than give (wrong) english lectures. Other people read the same post in text and understood it correctly. Sometimes one can misread or misinterpret someone else's words and it's no big deal, so no need to insist on your mistake.

It wasn't just me who "misunderstood" his post (I wasn't the one who originally pointed it out). What's "wrong" with what I said regarding correct English terminology?

After successful integration of RD-93MA engines in JF-17 Block 3, PAF may upgrade all RD-93s into RD-93MAs.

Russia will definitely offer such upgradation kit for older RD-93s, as they did offer to India for AL-31s.

This insinuates rd93ma intergration is in progress and once done paf might decide to upgrade rd93s to rd93ma.

Russia will definately ... Part ... Indicates process hasnt started yet ... In short English died today. Lol. Contradiction. Comprehension didnt die ... Writing died. Afsos ... Allah ni marzi ... Jistra Allah ni raza si ... Har cheez ki maut heh aj English ni wari si kal hamari ... Lol

This insinuates rd93ma intergration is in progress and once done paf might decide to upgrade rd93s to rd93ma.

Russia will definately ... Part ... Indicates process hasnt started yet ... In short English died today. Lol. Contradiction. Comprehension didnt die ... Writing died. Afsos ... Allah ni marzi ... Jistra Allah ni raza si ... Har cheez ki maut heh aj English ni wari si kal hamari ... Lol
You also failed to read properly, you missed the distinction between block-3 in first part and "older JF-17" in the other. I am sure that it's comprehension which if not dead, is at least suffering.

I would prefer however,that people dealt with the factual aspects of a post rather than its language (which btw was correct for what the poster wanted to say). One might perhaps question if block-3 would have RD-93 MA in the near future or not? That would be on topic at least.

You also failed to read properly, you missed the distinction between block-3 in first part and "older JF-17" in the other. I am sure that it's comprehension which if not dead, is at least suffering.

I would prefer however,that people dealt with the factual aspects of a post rather than its language (which btw was correct for what the poster wanted to say). One might perhaps question if block-3 would have RD-93 MA in the near future or not? That would be on topic at least.

Nope, you're wrong on all accounts. As it was written, it implied that the RD-93MA was integrated on the JF-17 Block III, which it isn't. I don't doubt what the original poster wanted to say, but as it was written, that's what it implied. If you wan to talk facts, is it a fact that the RD-93MA is already integrated on the Block III?

Lol. I didnt talk aboit blocks of jf17 i talked about engine replacement. I was pointing out grammar ... Not details of engines or blocks ... I didnt say anythng about blocks ...

He wrote after jf17 block3 gets new engine intergrated ... Older versions will eventually get newer one as well ... And that was contradicted in next sentence ...

Nope, you're wrong on all accounts. As it was written, it implied that the RD-93MA was integrated on the JF-17 Block III, which it isn't. I don't doubt what the original poster wanted to say, but as it was written, that's what it implied. If you wan to talk facts, is it a fact that the RD-93MA is already integrated on the Block III?
Lol. I didnt talk aboit blocks of jf17 i talked about engine replacement. I was pointing out grammar ... Not details of engines or blocks ... I didnt say anythng about blocks ...

He wrote after jf17 block3 gets new engine intergrated ... Older versions will eventually get newer one as well ... And that was contradicted in next sentence ...
This thread is dedicated to JF-17 only NOT to discuss English grammar or comprehension. Lets stick to the main subject. I already stated that integration was not done.

Furthermore, my initial post was correct wrt English usage and the continuation of thread posts.

For those who could not understand my initial post contents, contents of my subsequent posts were more than enough to clear the matter. I do not understand why so much argument!!!!

So please stick to the actual topic of this thread.

After successful integration of RD-93MA engines in JF-17 Block 3, PAF may upgrade all RD-93s into RD-93MAs.

Russia will definitely offer such upgradation kit for older RD-93s, as they did offer to India for AL-31s.

Hi,

You did not say that it was 'integrated'---. It was the structure of the sentence that confused many a readers---.

But then again---it is weapons world---. There is always a lots of conjecture and deception in what is being stated .

Before the invent of the internet---this type of statement would have two major reactions----a position would be made on the puzzle board---that the RD93ma has been integrated---and the picture would grow over time as the news started coming in---in bits and pieces.

The other reaction would be that of the naysayers / the sarcastic people who when proven wrong ove a period of time would never admit to their error.

From what I have learnt---I can say that the RD93MA has been integrated---. Now at what stage the integration is---I will not say---.. Same thing with the chinese engine---. Was there an other engine from another region in question---yes.

Last edited:
JFT BRAVO fighter
FB_IMG_1604240779769.jpg

Back
Top Bottom