What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Why do photographers of PAF plane have such crap resolution..

I mean, 1989 just called and they want their digital cameras back !!!!!!!!!

Correct; this means the HMDS solution may be a hybrid version to mate to A-Darter. Only time will tell, if this does happen, PAF will be largest user and most like the first place where Darter will draw blood.
One approach is developing a new version of the Archer with a visor projected didplay, but integrating it to the PAF's standard issue HGU-55/P. So, basically something similar to the JHMCS.

Can you imagine if Pakistani governments could name the ships?
PPP
PNS Benazir Bhutto Shaheed
PNS Zulfiqar Bhtto Shaheed
PNS Salman Taseer Shaheed
PNS Asma Jahangir Shaheed
PNS Bilawal
PNS Aseefa
PNS Roti
PNS Kapra
PNS Makan

PMLN
PNS Amir ul momineen
PNS Nawaz
PNS Maryam
PNS Shahbaz
PNS Kulsoom Shaheed
PNS Raiwind
PNS Lahore
PNS Sher
PNS Kyu Nikala

PTI
PNS Khan
PNS Bala
PNS chaka
PNS 92 World Cup
PNS U-Turn
PNS Imran
PNS Handsome
PNS Gabrana Mat
PNS Tabdeeli
PNS Insaaf

I like the sound of PNS Insaaf.

One approach is developing a new version of the Archer with a visor projected didplay, but integrating it to the PAF's standard issue HGU-55/P. So, basically something similar to the JHMCS.
Correct, that is very much doable. my feeling is that Optronics may be unwilling to share core but part of the requirement to bring enough on board capability to mate A-Darter

87039384_1105156269850403_4315146637199540224_o.jpg

Why do photographers of PAF plane have such crap resolution..

I mean, 1989 just called and they want their digital cameras back !!!!!!!!!
Asking moderators to start a competition and get a calendar going!!!!.

@waz @MastanKhan @GriffinsRule

First it gives our passionate photography members who are dying to get recognised an opportunity to shine; plus also a possibility of royalty from purchases of the calendars or photos.

It's screaming "HIGH RCS"

Surprisingly low rcs

Reminds of of some sort of Chatroom where chatters don't want to bother to explain something they tend to discuss but still, wants to show presence and raising post counts. One liners have no value if you ask me. I really hope that we are reading some quality & detailed posts at least with conclusion about the topic we choose to talk about.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom