What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

EQvf3ZLXYAAhmXA

@AhmAdTipu7

Exclusive info-graph from my side about major components of #PNS_Yarmook of Pakistan Navy. The vessel will receive final touch within Pakistan

Is PL-10 in current weapons package of thunders ? Block 1 and 2 ? Do we have it ? And how does it compare with A-Darter and Sidewinders ?
PL10 is like the aim9x, I.e. off bore look n shoot...don't know if PAF has it...if they do, they're being super quiet about it...

PL10 is like the aim9x, I.e. off bore look n shoot...don't know if PAF has it...if they do, they're being super quiet about it...
if they have so we don't able to utilized its full potential, high off bore site attack, this capability is useless unless we have HMD/S capability on our block-1/2

if they have so we don't able to utilized its full potential, high off bore site attack, this capability is useless unless we have HMD/S capability on our block-1/2
HMD/S is the entire topic of the discussion right now based on that JF17 helmet picture...
pixlr_20200219221707710.jpg

Last edited:
Notice any thing different..?

View attachment 607178
I don't care who says what...that is definitely an HMDS worn by the pilot...

GOD if we are on the edge thinking about the PL10 and the Darter on this then can you imagine the intensity of murrorrs & diarrhea the indian pilots must be getting from this one picture alone? :lol:

Last edited:
Hypotheical question:

Where would JF-17 would be if we had injected $10 billion???

It is not just
Hypotheical question:

It is not just The money. You need the necessary infrastructure education and manpower to absorb the technology that comes your way. In many ways the resource constraint has allowed PAF &PAC to find novel ways of developing. IAF and HAL in spite of the resources have not managed to do so. I wonder whether withcmore money we would have gone down the way the HAL has done.
My thoughts so any one can disagree.
A

Hypotheical question:

Many things:
1: Production rate of 24 air crafts annually. Meaning 14-16 squadrons by 2020 resulting in complete elimination of F7s and Mirages.
2: What is Blk3 would have been Blk2. Meaning AESA would have become part of PAF half decade ago.
3: Dedicated ground strike variant of Jf17 would have been available.
4: Blk3 would have evolved into same class as JAS-39 E/F.
5: Few more weapon systems and sensors would have been part of Jf17 which have been dropped due to economic restrictions. May be better engine too.

I don't care who says what...that is definitely an HMDS worn by the pilot...

GOD if we are on the edge thinking about the PL10 and the Darter on this then can you imagine the intensity of murrorrs & diarrhea the indian pilots must be getting from this one picture alone? :lol:
Pak military keeps alot hidden, keeps the enemy guessing.
Unfortunatley the secrecy tactics are mistaken for incompetence of top brass by some members here.
Hypotheical question:

If Pakistan had $10Bn to spend on jets there wouldnt have been a JF-17.

Same as Arabs, would have bought a off the shelf fighter in large numbers like the Mirage-2000.

$$$ doesn't guarantee overnight development some things take time.

What are those 5 last submarines?

Are those 4 Type 21s in second last. They probably are gonna retire

I guess last 5 submarines represent Three Agosta 90B and two Agosta 70B fast attack submarines. And the second last represent Type 21 Tariq class Frigates named PNS Tariq, PNS Khyber, PNS Shah Jahan and PNS Tipu Sultan. They are all still serving well till now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom