What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

looking at panels in relation to canopy, it seems the nose is longer by at least half a panel length (about 12/15 inches)

because it looks longer, look at the panel joints in relation to canopy

Read the very next sentence and you'll find your answer

About 25/26 years ago I used to have Daisy Powerline .717 air pistol and I could repeatedly see the pallet going all the way up to about 90/100 feet with my bare eyes
Bahi look for some tall tree and get on top of it. You can be our very own AESA!!
stock-photo-34595870-one-young-african-man-is-on-top-of-coconut-tree-.jpg

Sorry sir, i just couldn't resist. :angel:

But on a serious note, what you said is mighty impressive. How was your aim? It is a pity that we never even seriously tried to get some of our guys to the Olympics etc for these supports like shooting etc. These are individual sports and can bring you more medals. Shame that no one bothers about that.

I was darned good and it was just natural. I wanted to become professional shooter and represent Pakistan in shooting competitions but that was not my destiny.

Bahi look for some tall tree and get on top of it. You can be our very own AESA!!
stock-photo-34595870-one-young-african-man-is-on-top-of-coconut-tree-.jpg

Sorry sir, i just couldn't resist. :angel:

But on a serious note, what you said is mighty impressive. How was your aim? It is a pity that we never even seriously tried to get some of our guys to the Olympics etc for these supports like shooting etc. These are individual sports and can bring you more medals. Shame that no one bothers about that.

I was darned good and it was just natural. I wanted to become professional shooter and represent Pakistan in shooting competitions but that was not my destiny.
Sad!
You would have done great. Again, the plight of our athletes, people who can bring accolades to Pakistan is indeed a sad story. I can just pray it changes sometime but frankly there is not much hope left.

Seems like there is pretty tight lid on Thunder news these days, haven't seen or read anything new in quite some time
@Windjammer any new pics man?

Seems like there is pretty tight lid on Thunder news these days, haven't seen or read anything new in quite some time
@Windjammer any new pics man?

Anticipation is all.
I guess they are gearing up for the dual seatre and delivery to Nigeria.
My interest is which aircraft the Air chief was checking out in Russia, media wasn't allowed and the pictures captured on mobile phone weren't convincing.

Most probably the chief is there to discuss the RD-93 engine maintenance facility buildup at PAC Kamra. I don't find more juice in this visit.

Somebody in a different thread has written that the production target of JF-17 has dropped from 250 to 150; if true then what is the reason? Thanks.

Somebody in a different thread has written that the production target of JF-17 has dropped from 250 to 150; if true then what is the reason? Thanks.
3 blocks have been planned so far with 50 birds each.

looks like the JFT B will incorporate a bigger wing .965m longer,will be a bit shorter than usual,JFT was already low profile now more?
upload_2016-8-4_17-40-40.png

will be a bit shorter than usual,JFT was already low profile now more?
View attachment 323283

More probably a reduction in the height of the vertical stabilizer due to the removal of the EW Suite housing on top of it. This thing,

jf-17_thunder_tail_housing.jpg

Everything in the housing above will most probably be moved to the more pronounced spine. Check the absence of the housing and the more pronounced spine in the model below,

JF-17%2BThunder%2BTwo%2BSeat%2BVersion.jpg

More probably a reduction in the height of the vertical stabilizer due to the removal of the EW Suite housing on top of it. This thing,

jf-17_thunder_tail_housing.jpg

Everything in the housing above will most probably be moved to the more pronounced spine. Check the absence of the housing and the more pronounced spine in the model below,

JF-17%2BThunder%2BTwo%2BSeat%2BVersion.jpg

Hi,

That aircraft is just a model and not reflective of whatever is gizmo on top of the tail.

Back
Top Bottom