What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Do you think Pakistan may have it's version of J-20, totally based on Pakistan's requirements and input??

Ah, my brother,

We should not be fixed in our minds about J31 or J20 or TFX... what is going to be is PAC solution to PAF requirements... both the East and the West!

Of course, China will be more than happy to support Pak in all her needs... the relationship now is truly strategic... far deeper than it ever has been.

So good things to those who wait!

Regards,

SPF

i think the question still lies will block 3 have IRST and HMD or not
it still 1 year away, is there any chinese option for HMD

No good chinese option yet. 1 that is being developed is very heavy and unstable and could cause neck injuries according to @Bilal Khan 777 , and it is not upto a good performance level too.

No good chinese option yet. 1 that is being developed is very heavy and unstable and could cause neck injuries according to @Bilal Khan 777 , and it is not upto a good performance level too.
thing about china is that a decade ago they were very basic, china has changed alot in last 10 years, with leaping 5-6X times not only in size of economy but tech wise as well

i wount be surprised if they come up with 1 very soon for their own fighters
cost however, will be the issue

thing about china is that a decade ago they were very basic, china has changed alot in last 10 years, with leaping 5-6X times not only in size of economy but tech wise as well

i wount be surprised if they come up with 1 very soon for their own fighters
cost however, will be the issue
Just give them 3-4 years time or max 5 years . They are working on 2-3 HMD projects i guess coz we have seen atleast 2 chinese HMD concepts yet , 1 from AVIC which resembles BAE Striker II and other for J-20
tapatalk_1478269728688.jpeg
GAUL1A8.jpg
tapatalk_1478269728688.jpeg
4FNgazc.jpg
GAUL1A8.jpg

It's not necessary to wait for HMD in order to start rolling out the planes. If the core platform (airframe + engine) is available, then stubs can be placed for other features and production started. The idea is to start operationalizing the new block ASAP. New technologies can be added as they become available.

It is likely that the Chinese, with their development and progress, take the JF17 HMD business.
Not very much given that PAF is hoping to throw excess money on block 3 so our options arent that much limited now. I think we will start hearing about it in few months. China is yet to complete any project of HMD .

Not very much given that PAF is hoping to throw excess money on block 3 so our options arent that much limited now. I think we will start hearing about it in few months. China is yet to complete any project of HMD .

Hmmmm now that's some really interesting inside info. Looks like @Zarvan has some competition. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What do you mean by "Inside" :-/

Well...where has PAF publicly shared the information that they will throw so much excess money at Block 3 that techmologies previously not in our range will become available? Given limited funds are to be utilized towards block 3 + awacs + 5th gen + indigenous NG.

Well...where has PAF publicly shared the information that they will throw so much excess money at Block 3 that techmologies previously not in our range will become available? Given limited funds are to be utilized towards block 3 + awacs + 5th gen + indigenous NG.
Its just common sense. PAF refers block 3 as ultimateJF-17 and in many recent articles especially from ALAN WARNES and quwa , it is written that Block 3 will be very expensive bird compared to older ones. So it is common sense to believe that Block 3 is something really big and will be invested with lot of money:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Its just common sense. PAF refers block 3 as ultimateJF-17 and in many recent articles especially from ALAN WARNES and quwa , it is written that Block 3 will be very expensive bird compared to older ones. So it is common sense to believe that Block 3 is something really big and will be invested with lot of money:coffee::coffee::coffee:

It's OK ur secret is safe with me :P :P :D :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom