What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

It only seems to occur during thrust at idle.
18699629_1294650713975553_948933804009776168_o.jpg

1-News on C919 is the most important news this year. Nightmares for Uncle sam.
2-After WS13, WS15 is entering production stage. Greetings to all Chinese. Chinese may agree for ToT for HT turbofan (source not revealed).

Last edited:
2-After WS13, WS15 is entering production stage. Greetings to all Chinese. Chinese may agree for ToT for HT turbofan (source not revealed).
Sir ji whats HT ??

Sent from my HTC One X9 dual sim using Defence.pk mobile app

is ws15 fully capable now? :woot::woot::woot:

Great news. So it means Ws13 will replace Rd93 on Jf17?

Great news. So it means Ws13 will replace Rd93 on Jf17?
This news is nowhere related to thunder bro. WS-13 entered mass production in 2015-2016. WS-15 mass production news is just hell awesome. Want to see J-20 on steroids and performing like hell

This news is nowhere related to thunder bro. WS-13 entered mass production in 2015-2016. WS-15 mass production news is just hell awesome. Want to see J-20 on steroids and performing like hell
bro why do i get this feeling that a couple of squadrons of J20 equipped with WS15 are going to end up in Pakistan...:smitten::smitten::smitten:

IF WS15 is considered for TOT then you know FC-31 is coming with it.
correct me if am wrong but i thought FC31 is to be powered by the WS13

It is not only the engine but the entire package around it.... expected is both East and West...
NGF and 5th GFA.

Rafael will meet its match!

PAC needs to up the game...going to be busy for some decades to come.
Industrial base establishment is the key...not just TOTs.

Let the relevant officials reveal in their own jolly good time.

It is not only the engine but the entire package around it.... expected is both East and West...
NGF and 5th GFA.

Rafael will meet its match!

PAC needs to up the game...going to be busy for some decades to come.
Industrial base establishment is the key...not just TOTs.

Let the relevant officials reveal in their own jolly good time.

Do you think Pakistan may have it's version of J-20, totally based on Pakistan's requirements and input??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom