What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

That is correct.

There are center fuselage green plus there is front and vertical tail green two colours do not match center green fuel cell green while front and
Vtail more looks like composite green

Guessing here but close looking on B model that what's I think rest who knows

OK. I have no hesitation since you are quoting a senior operating engineer. But placing fuel cells such superficially converts the vehicle into a firebomb after take-off.
What I said, has been confirmed by someone who actually build these machines.

OK. I have no hesitation since you are quoting a senior operating engineer. But placing fuel cells such superficially converts the vehicle into a firebomb after take-off.

Actually I got confused by the mention of green colour without checking the original pic the poster was referring to. The fuel channels underneath are also green.

@Windjammer

Enjoy..

IMG-20170512-WA0003.jpg

Screenshot_20170525-152538.png

when next batch of block 2 will be handed over ?
any idea about formal delivery of Jf 17 B ?

Update:

The Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) has completed the development
external.png
of an air-cooled active electronically-scanned array (AESA) radar that it will now propose as a possible solution to the Pakistan Air Force’s (PAF) JF-17 Block-III’s AESA fighter requirement. Design and development of the radar was conducted by AVIC’s 607 Institute, officially known as the China Leihua Electronic Technology Research Institute (LETRI), and have already developed the SD-10 beyond visual-range active radar-homing air-to-air missile for the PAF. The institute’s announcement on the Chinese micro-blogging site WeChat, stated that the AESA radar will help offset the internal space and power limitations of many in-service fighters, providing these aircraft with an AESA radar that is easier to integrate than liquid-cooled systems, such as the competing KLJ-7A offered by the Nanjing Research Institute of Electronics Technology (NRIET).

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/

Back
Top Bottom