What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

In addition, do not make up stupid arguments when they do not exist or are even inferred to in the post you quote
Your history as a pointless rabble rouser is well know so don't pretend we don't remember your needless stupid arguments in trying to derail threads.

Present the information where your stupid rant on invisible aircraft is derived from?

in my entire argument you were only able to critique me for misjudging flares with chaff yet come up with with a statment using fighters that hadn't made it past the design phase back in 1992. bravo. you're comparing the FC-1 which entered service in 2010 to fighters like the tigershark which were forgotten in the 80s and FCK-1 both of which never saw combat and one of which was favored over by the F-16. now tell me who sounds the idiot.
Its called comparison , you still are the idiot here to think they are not comparable.

Addendum, just rechecked that the user quoted was banned earlier on suspicion of false flag and using oroxy IP. Returned to same status

The real problem is with our law enforcement. If this is a classified information, then this person should be picked up and locked behind bars for 20 years on account of spying for the enemy, leaking classified info and endangering security of the country. Two three persons get shanked, and everyone will forget about feeling important

Every one here has a need to feel important! This is the same disease. You never hear of Bilal khan777 or Madam Messiach or yourself jumpong up and down saying "I know a secret! I know a secret!.."
A

Hi is there a possibility that in future or may be already USA and Russian have the technology to
Jam the precision munitions with radio wave or the bombs miss the targets
I have an apprehension which I might be wrong that Israelis are trying or in the process of
Developing something like this
Appreciated if you put up some of your enhanced views
Thx
GPS jammers are already in place and work on techs to jam the gps signals of bombs are made or further research being done. Similarly for laser guided munitions counter measures are either in place or being researched.

a question guys ..... if REK is integrated with JF-17 then where is the news/pics/videos of ASELPOD integration completion as the deliveries were expected in 2017?

It has to do with the Chinese playing sour puss in future developments. We need their facilities for improving the fighter and testing it; and they have a stake in the program.
Then we should for sure develop our own testing facilities.
reminds me of Perkins 'confessions of an economic hitman'.
sir,wish i could translate it and gave a copy of it, to a every literate Pakistani.

a question guys ..... if REK is integrated with JF-17 then where is the news/pics/videos of ASELPOD integration completion as the deliveries were expected in 2017?

Per asel news from their site 1 system not necessarily one pod delivered but nothing on progress or integration or pics or anything

A few years back there was this famous incident where Iranians captured a US spy drone. That was a prime example of GPS spoofing (fooling). You transmit GPS signals with wrong information regarding its whereabouts etc and thus make them miss their targets.

GPS jammers are already in place and work on techs to jam the gps signals of bombs are made or further research being done. Similarly for laser guided munitions counter measures are either in place or being researched.

A few years back there was this famous incident where Iranians captured a US spy drone. That was a prime example of GPS spoofing (fooling). You transmit GPS signals with wrong information regarding its whereabouts etc and thus make them miss their targets.
That was not just only gps fooling but actually it was a perfect new example of hacking drones software with including its data link. Drone was hacked and hijacked in mid air and landed at Iranian air base.

In the pics/videos for JF-17B, I remember reading that green areas represent usage of composite materials in the airframe. If that is so, then what does this picture mean? The picture is taken from here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...r-successfully-developed.496875/#post-9496040

upload_2017-5-20_15-30-3.png

The workmen are definitely Pakistani, so this has to be PAC. The serial number reads 2P04 which I understand means Block 2 production number 4. Am I reading this correctly?

@Windjammer @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Oscar @Bilal Khan 777

Back
Top Bottom