What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepared to bet you this
mIsVmGaOFzcQQUUF0SPNlBA.jpg

that this isnt the last you have heard of those.

Care to elaborate or do you want to do a mastan khan on us.
Regards
araz

Care to elaborate or do you want to do a mastan khan on us.
Regards
araz

No MK here, I am betting that just as you haven't heard the last of the J-10 Saga, you will continue to hear of repeated newbies and oldies going on about the "50" we were going to get free that are coming. Despite repeated, adamant, and genuinely informed attempts by the likes of you and me to tell them to the contrary.

we might have 100 JF-17 in 2016

It is more likely 70-80 at the end of 2016, then we will achieve total of 100 in 2020, financial issue will strain the process. This thread is becoming ghost.

how many JF-17 is with PAF now.

The total number right now is approximately 48-52.

This is 145 times same Indians ask same questions again, are you worried if the number increasing. If PAF purchase another F-16 Blk 52, the process depend on JFT will delay.

This is 145 times same Indians ask same questions again, are you worried if the number increasing. If PAF purchase another F-16 Blk 52, the process depend on JFT will delay.

I meant is there any increase in squadrons.. not with any intention...

My biggest wish is to see a Pakistani JF-17 with SD-10s. I am very hopeful that day will come in my life time IA.

My biggest wish is to see a Pakistani JF-17 with SD-10s. I am very hopeful that day will come in my life time IA.

Kitni bholi bhaali khuwaahish hain app ki :omghaha:

Sir Jee,,, PAF mentality will not change for unforeseeable future

Latest JF-17 production line video shows 50 Jf-17 has been completed so far. Preparations for block 2 has been underway which will begin it's production run in Sep-Oct

Can somebody give me a video of JF17 thunder firing a BVR weopen!

Unless you have already carked it your wish has come true. You maynot see something but it does not mean it is not there.
Regards
araz

@Oscar

Hey Oscar,

Don't want to take up much of your time, but in the recent interview of PAF air chief, he says that 200-250 jf-17s are to be inducted. My Question is that is this going to be true as all we have been hearing is that PAF will get 150 JF-17s.

For 250 JF-17s we need more Russian engines. But it makes sense to have 250 JF-17s, Rose Mirages and then 60 odd F-16s for a fleet of 350-400 combat aircraft.

What do you say?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom