What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In the longer term, he said that larger, more advanced platforms - such as the JF-17 combat fighter aircraft that Pakistan has developed with China - will be marketed.

"The JF-17 is in the initial stages and we will not meet the full requirements of the Pakistan armed forces for another decade. But once we are done and our own needs are fulfilled then we can start looking for exports.""

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...increase-defence-exports-2.html#ixzz2b5WyRc4I

"In the longer term, he said that larger, more advanced platforms - such as the JF-17 combat fighter aircraft that Pakistan has developed with China - will be marketed.

"The JF-17 is in the initial stages and we will not meet the full requirements of the Pakistan armed forces for another decade. But once we are done and our own needs are fulfilled then we can start looking for exports.""

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...increase-defence-exports-2.html#ixzz2b5WyRc4I

I think neither Pakistan nor China is not looking to allow license production and just looking to export from PAC and may be from CAC for increased orders....

Aoa
Can any one tell me that how much jf17 Pakistan have at this time I heard that Pakistan purchased 150 engine for jf17 if it is true then why they are so slow no news about any new indection

Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafiq Butt in an interview to Defence Jane’s Weekly said that the PAF was enhancing the JF-17 Thunder, jointly produced by Pakistan and China, and its flight time through the Ilyushin Il-78 air tankers, with the tests set to be completed by the end of the summer.

“The ground tests have been very successful and I am satisfied. The air-to-air (refueling test) will be done successfully by end of this summer.”

Butt said that the PAF plans to induct between 200 and 250 JF-17 aircraft in an airforce which has an estimated strength of 400 fighter aircrafts.

PAF must prepare for a two-front situation in war on terror: Air Chief – The Express Tribune

WS-13 seems to be making progress. The is from CDF posted by Hongjian

Maybe I should have posted this in the JF-17 thread, since this news might be even more important to our Pakistani friends, but still, latest rumour by big-shrimp pupu regarding the WS-13B. :thumb:

Gist: FWS-13B developed by the 460 Institute is going very smooth. The engine would be first used with Shaanxi Aircraft Company's new plane, which raised some eybrows in the BBS (since they are the makers of the Y-20).
Insider (who has relatives working with 460) has more good news to tell, but refuses to, which makes the big shrimp mad.

index.php

PL-12C might have further evolved into PL-15. Recently during the 2012 Zhuhai Airshow a new anti-radiation air-to-ground variant was unveiled as LD-10 with a range of 60km, which could equip JF-17 as well.

CMA

Aoa
Can any one tell me that how much jf17 Pakistan have at this time I heard that Pakistan purchased 150 engine for jf17 if it is true then why they are so slow no news about any new indection

50 completed - 1 attrition. enough to equip 3 squadrons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom