What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,

so PAF will not have any block-1 JF-17 thunders? Are ALL existing JF-17 Thunders are also being upgraded to block-II level as well as new block-II are being built by PAC?

Doesn't that makes PAC's job a lot harder?

That was the original plane. Everything will be upgraded to next block if a newer block comes out. I think the block 1 represents hardly 4th gen options like BVR, links, smart weapons etc. You wanna have three sqadrons flying F16A block15 at the moment?

Sir ji, Raptor 1 is obsolete. SAAF phased out all their raptors. Raptor 2 is advanced, however as far as i know noone uses it. (could be wrong)
And I have never seen any version of this bomb in PAF. Maybe you could post a picture or two?

Now that is more specific. The earlier statement was like saying "F-16 is obsolete" when you have blocks to up Block 60.

xO1ZRgw.jpg

xTW8Qun.jpg

jSMKcAH.jpg

obwAn9I.jpg

y0DSfOx.png

All Credits | AirForces Monthly.

AirForces Monthly -
February 2014 ( Issue #311 )
Pages: 62 — 66

@Aeronaut @BATMAN @jaibi @HRK @PWFI @RescueRanger @WebMaster @Tempest II @Munir @cb4 @Devil Soul @Zarvan @Umair Nawaz @Leviza @Alphacharlie @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Imran Khan @Irfan Baloch @Leader @Jazzbot @W.11 @RiazHaq @Fahad khan @nuclearpak @pak-marine @Alpha1 @airmarshal @Armstrong and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice interview but be warned of the consequenes of reproducing without permission. If a request comes to the forum admin this will be deleted.

I doubt however,that even the clear cut written explanation of the JF-17 Thunders development history will satisfy the more rapid members from across the border from their repetitive bull. The only solution seems to be to ban them from such threads.

Many revelations. But the most important one, I should tag @TaimiKhan. Sire Air commodore sahab saying JF-17 lost due to pilot error?

So it's confirmed, KLJ has been upgraded and it's V2 is in JF-17 block 1 with 130-140 KM range

Very in-depth article. Many things verified, many things clarified, many new leads.

Pretty chuffed actually.

Regards,

KLJV2 is confirmed sigh :angel:.
I used to say that j10 is good jet but there is no immediate need of it so has he said. I studied what are the criteria's of 4th generation aircraft the thing that made me happy was without aesa radar jf17 is complete 4++ jet IMHO.

We should respect copyright. If magazines were to be used like this, nobody would bother to travel, interview, and publish information.

I would like to discuss, but do not feel it is right.

Many revelations. But the most important one, I should tag @TaimiKhan. Sire Air commodore sahab saying JF-17 lost due to pilot error?

So it's confirmed, KLJ has been upgraded and it's V2 is in JF-17 block 1 with 130-140 KM range

Dont be so sure :D

E-Scan(AESA?) radar under preparation. Btw is it a recycled article, I think this article has been published before by AFM.

Meaning? Also, will the previous block 1s be upgraded to block 2 standard? At east as far as avionics and weapons integration is concerned?

I hope it will cover all your doubt about JF17, which you raise since last two to three years Mate:tup:

Pilot error is a nice cover up for the story is it not?

I'm saying this on the basis of figures published The Kanwa Interview and The News article. If you disagree, then it would be nice to hear your theory.

I hope it will cover all your doubt about JF17, which you raise since last two to three years Mate:tup:

The constant silence of PAF in general (from 2007-mid 2013) and cover up of SAAB destruction and silence of PAF then in specific made me a stark skeptic of PAF. Surely many doubts removed, but some still persist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom