What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Area ruling would have helped. But man that dopatta is there each time it flies. OK let us settle for a pre-pubescent girl. How about that?

Man i aint a pedo, **** that shit. The most sexy plane for me is the F-16. Nothing comes close to it, after that the A-10, beast.

149389"]Man i aint a pedo, **** that shit. The most sexy plane for me is the F-16. Nothing comes close to it, after that the A-10, beast.[/quote]
Me thinks the flanker series are the best looking birds around although I agree that the 16s are pretty much there and there is not much looks wise between them.

Man i aint a pedo, **** that shit. The most sexy plane for me is the F-16. Nothing comes close to it, after that the A-10, beast.

I hope you have a daughter one day and that you enjoy seeing watching her grow. Your insecurity is shocking.

Me thinks the flanker series are the best looking birds around although I agree that the 16s are pretty much there and there is not much looks wise between them

I say screw em' both lol :sarcastic:

Add in JF-17 too though, threesomes are always better :pleasantry:

I hope you have a daughter one day and that you enjoy seeing watching her grow. Your insecurity is shocking.

Thats the American in me, and whatever gets you going prepubescent or not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom