What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mupsow was evolved in to Ra'ad. H-2 is a PGM of 60 KM, yet it is not shown to "pakistani public" still after 10 years of it's inception while Takbir is made public. H-4 remains a true mystery.

Let's keep them that way.

Let the enemy be the first to find out.

Still no indigenous BVR and short to medium range missiles for JF-17 !!! :coffee:

mach speed 2+ is needed. well you can not expect more from a single engine aircraft :-)

Not possible with the current intake. And it's not about the single engine.

You'll observe the behaviour on all aircraft with DSI, including the F-35, J-10B and J-20. F-35 having a max of mach 1.6.
All DSI intakes will be limited to mach 2. Unless configured for higher speeds, which is possible but comes with a new set of complications. The JF-17 theoretically can reach higher speeds but will lose efficiency after a certain point, it's the pressure at those speed. Only way around it is to have variable geometry, but that's not possible on DSI designs .

This was tested by NASA extensively on the F-16
8594333513_3669722e4c.jpg

F-35_Divertless_Supersonic_Inlet_F-16.jpg

@Zarvan

Dude did you just thank my post in this thread ???

These babies will be used to pound your Talibunny friends !!!

Mupsow was evolved in to Ra'ad. H-2 is a PGM of 60 KM, yet it is not shown to "pakistani public" still after 10 years of it's inception while Takbir is made public. H-4 remains a true mystery.

H-4 = Raptor II

they r BVR missiles......
Highly unlikely i guess coz if they were BVR missiles there would be no need to hide Em that much and to Purchase SD-10 & Aim-120-5 and to negotiate for R-Darter if we already have our own BVR missiles.

For long range precision strike against the fixed ground targets JF-17 Thunder can carry upto two localy produced H-4 extended range TV/Inertially Guided Bombs which have range of 120 km. In this mission profile JF-17 Thunder will carry four SD-10A BVRAAMs and two PL-5E II WVRAAM for self-defense purposes.

Highly unlikely i guess coz if they were BVR missiles there would be no need to hide Em that much and to Purchase SD-10 & Aim-120-5 and to negotiate for R-Darter if we already have our own BVR missiles.
well i think it will be a surprise that pakistan is buying BVR missiles from china

For long range precision strike against the fixed ground targets JF-17 Thunder can carry upto two localy produced H-4 extended range TV/Inertially Guided Bombs which have range of 120 km. In this mission profile JF-17 Thunder will carry four SD-10A BVRAAMs and two PL-5E II WVRAAM for self-defense purposes.

well i think it will be a surprise that pakistan is buying BVR missiles from china
So from where JFT will be carrying 4 SD-10 A u mentioned above??:rolleyes:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom