Waiting for

1: JF-17 block 2
2: Al-Khalid block 2
3: burrak drone
4: J-10B
5: qink class submarines
6: shaheen 3 test
7: babur submarine version

Does any buddy have any date about this when they are coming because i m really fed up waiting for them for all those years
First rumars gets up we are getting then after some discussion we are not. any buddy help me out all day watching stars but not any new product still testing those tested missile

Yes they are all coming on 12/12/2012

i am not really sure if this is appropriate thread or information pool for this question, Last i heard next squadron to be equipment with JF-17's was based out of Masroor, I was wondering when can we see the pride of our nation in the skies above Karachi?

Turkish jf-17(call sign tc-1)
military+photoshops.Turk+hava+Jf-17.jpg

artistic image

artistic image

this dream will come true!

i am not really sure if this is appropriate thread or information pool for this question, Last i heard next squadron to be equipment with JF-17's was based out of Masroor, I was wondering when can we see the pride of our nation in the skies above Karachi?

apparantly no. 15 sqn based at Rafiqui will stand up with the 3rd JFT squadron. no.15 sqdn is currently flying some of the 'oldest' mirages in PAF inventory.

artistic image

Though I'd love to see this for real, I am afraid the Turks have other choices they would rather excercise, such as the troubled F35. In that scenario the JFT cannot compete even at the bang for buck price of $15-20 million per plane.

I think our marketing is not very good, PAF is a fighting machine not a business, hence we need a modern, tech savvy, image conscious business department to take care of the sales and marketing effort. For example customer do not want to hear cheap they want to hear benefits, and that it looks good on parades and in the sky giving their AF's a morale and a b*ner boost.

artistic image

Markings indicate this a/c would be refuelled using a boom whereas I'm certain the pans are for the JFT to be fitted with probe and drove AAR capability only. As the Boom AAR method is uniquely American is doubt it would find its way to JFT.

I know it's and artist's impression but this is a pretty big oversight.

well this could only happen i they want to use it as advance trainer or low end aircrft for their F-16s.
either case its highly unlikly.
unlike us they really arent looking to keep so huge numbers, they already have a big fleet of f-16s. and money to buy more as well

Though I'd love to see this for real, I am afraid the Turks have other choices they would rather excercise, such as the troubled F35. In that scenario the JFT cannot compete even at the bang for buck price of $15-20 million per plane.

Not only other choices, but also other requirements, besides that JFT for them wouldn't be that cheap since they are an export customer. If at all a JF 17 with AESA radar, increased range and payload capabilities would be useful for them, to build a cost-effective but capable base and it would be interesting to see if China allows such a sale of their latest radar and avionic techs to a strong ally of the US.

Any association with Turks will benefit the program many folds because they have had plenty of toys to play with, they can manufacture US and Israeli avionics that they have been using for decades and now producing their own modifications of the said technology. Another dimension is likely to be added to an already expandable portfolio of this fighter.

this dream will come true!

apparantly no. 15 sqn based at Rafiqui will stand up with the 3rd JFT squadron. no.15 sqdn is currently flying some of the 'oldest' mirages in PAF inventory.

Wasn't the squadron at Masroor supposed to be equipped with jf17s?

Guys , I would be online for considerably less time for some months . I request the senior members to keep the info pool up to date ... from any source , including new info posted on the jft discussions main thread .. e.g the way i qoute pshamim sahib's post

JFT info pool is a non discussions thread-- so Please report any offtopic posts , including any question/ comments posted in the info pool -- so that they could be deleted / moved to jft discussions thread

kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom