What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't the MOD's ban this sucker already ban his a$$ down like a actualy flying coffen lolz.

Huh .... This Picture was shown on TV - NEWS when in 2004 JFT PT-1 flew for at least 60 Mins, or i am wrong at remembering the exact duration of flight, Making a unique Record, then they give a little Introduction about the capabilities of the aircraft. So your own claim proves you wrong that you were not following it.
If the config pics were shown way back in August 2003, it would have created a storm and endless discussions. No such thing has ever been shown in back then. What about Dubai 2011? Was it shown back in 2003 as well? Seriously..

You gives a rats arse about your case... First hand knowledge is ten times better than some punks "case".
Whatever makes you fans happy!

jf1713.JPG

This Picture was released when first PT-01 flew in 2003. This picture came to surface in 2004 - 5 as i remembered.
Even U can see Non-DSI style old Intake.

Then In 2006 PT-04 flew which is very much current version in PAF service.

Then JF-17 was on Static display at IDEAS 2008 at Karachi, Pakistan and this configuration was at the stall.
Although the bird is the same as PT-01 but never mind it gives a clear idea that it is JF-17. PAC don't work well at animation / CGIs.

fc1weaponsconfigyf0.jpg

And so we have another missile configuration to disappoint you that JF-17 was designed to carry an BVRAAM at wing-tip just like F-16. A very old Chinese Website made Missile configuration showing Wingtip missile at PT-01 style JF-1.

2u926v4.jpg

and AFM's GCI image of upcoming JF-17B twin seater.

JF-17-AFMSuppliment_23.jpg

Enough Clarification, I guess.

Hopefully now every JF-17 will be composite, WS-13, IRST & FLIR and inflight refueling probe.

If the config pics were shown way back in August 2003, it would have created a storm and endless discussions. No such thing has ever been shown in back then. What about Dubai 2011? Was it shown back in 2003 as well? Seriously..

Whatever makes you fans happy!

Whatever makes you waste your time..

how are the serial numbers going?
like 07-101 to 07-110 then 08-111 to 08-120 or what?

can anyone please post some information on the serial numbers.
i am sorry if it is already posted but i have spent the last half hour searching for it but couldn't find!

can anyone please post some information on the serial numbers.
i am sorry if it is already posted but i have spent the last half hour searching for it but couldn't find!

First two digits are the year of Roll-Out+Block(in this case1)+No of example produced

07-110 means.... rolled out in 2007, belongs to Block 1 and in total its the 10th plane of block-1 produced.

Now this thing is new to me ....

fc1weaponsconfigyf0.jpg

Why the hell they have shown Old type of Weapon configuration at Dubai 2011 when in 2008 they released updated one.
Its totally embarrassing.
Now if we see 2011 Config by the logic of Mr. Mig-21 then JF-17 can only load four 250kg bombs on outer under wing Hard points, Two Rocket launchers, and Just four practice bombs in total. Damn Mirage-3 can load much better config then JF-17, we waisted out money.
Very much inappropriate / poor config. presented in this Chart.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9365/fc1weaponsconfigyf0.jpg This should be considered as JFT true weapon config.

It is not updated specs for heaven sakes. JF-17 still has to mature. You really think JF-17 finished integrating all those weapons back in 2008? Another example is the JSF...
JSF's weapons which it is supposed to carry and fire is this - http://www.aviationinsurors.com/images/load/ctolcv.jpg
However the present reality is this - DailyTech - Quick Note: F-35A Conducts First External Weapons Test

This holds for any fighter under development.

Last time you were not talking about integration but ability. JF-17 cannot carry SD-10 in inner pylon or JF-17 will carry two SD-10 MAX, that was your last claim and now you tuned to maturity.
I guess no one will deny that JF-17 has not gone through all listed weapon integration even by now. It sure will take time. We have seen several weapons integration on PT-6 ON RECORD.
But the topic was, that JF-17 can & will carry max 4 SD-10 or possible 6 (2 on wingtip).

By maturity I'm taking about reaching it's intended role. A baby crawls all 4, but slowly it starts to mature and stands on 2 legs.
Integration at which level? Testing or Deployment? Weapon Testing is different from Deployed status. Where is this record which you claim shows that those weapons were fully integrated, given operational clearance and Deployed by 2008.

Deployment for sure.
And integration/development status is just not showed-off on red carpet here in Pakistan like what Indian Military / DRDO do !
E.G. We have our own stand-off weapons H-2/4, even ALEN WARNES was not given with full spec to write in AFM or he could just take a photo of the event of H-2 firing at HIGH MARKS 2010 exercise. Those weapons are operational but no one knows any spec, same goes for other weapon developments & integration. When PAF tells WEAPONS ARE OPERATIONAL that means they are operational. We don't required any clarification from them like you guys because our military is not corrupt specially for defence sector.

Again you can easily search & see PT-6 flying with several weapons that are integrated, including SD-10A but no details.

That is exactly what I'm asking. Where did they say that? That pic could very well display the future prospects of JF-17.

There is a thread which contains all such data u r searching for, several articles, Video interviews and other stuff regarding weapons integration. Since i have not used that thread myself EVER, you have to dig that stuff your self or wait ANIBODY or some senior member might post a few details from there.
i am out.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-thunder/71435-jf-17-thunder-information-pool-26.html

addons are still being added -- jf-17 will use a vast array of weapons and simultaneous integration are being carried out at the moment in both pak and china

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for

1: JF-17 block 2
2: Al-Khalid block 2
3: burrak drone
4: J-10B
5: qink class submarines
6: shaheen 3 test
7: babur submarine version

Does any buddy have any date about this when they are coming because i m really fed up waiting for them for all those years
First rumars gets up we are getting then after some discussion we are not. any buddy help me out all day watching stars but not any new product still testing those tested missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom