What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good illustration of where the systems are.

Hope danger-zone can now get an idea of where the systems are.

By the way, the Red encircled area are the air brakes, rest are the places for flares and chaffs.

Plus, there are other places also where such defensive suits can be installed but they are covered by normal body parts (plates) and screwed.

I do hope, people can remember the JF-17s with nothing in the MAWS fairing just below the parachute emplacement when JF-17 made it first international air show debut at Farnbrough.

So, end result is, JF-17 has all the defensive aid suit systems in place, no need to worry.

please see the date of post and my comments over the concerned picture. here <http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...mation-post-zuhai-air-show-7.html#post1325495>

JFT1.JPG

1z2p1yv.jpg

1- Red circles on ur picture are actually showing the downward air breaks + there are two breaks on upper side too.The picture i posted above, showing the deployed airbreaks.
2 - Yellow Circled is fully covered by the fuel tanks. simply it cant be and neither make any sense.
3 - Green Circled area in case of loading lager tail/fin weapon like RA'AD, GBU-10 or the fuel tank itself covering it, is extremal dangerous because Flares are not guided.
4- All is about Blue. those shiny plates but they seems to be some other kind of device rather then dispensers.

May be we better not discuss it any more because no one is able to show me what i am looking for and i dont want highly believed comments, they wont work for me.

please see the date of post and my comments over the concerned picture. here <http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...mation-post-zuhai-air-show-7.html#post1325495>

May be we better not discuss it any more because no one is able to show me what i am looking for and i dont want highly believed comments, they wont work for me.

those blue circle are actually dispensers. PAF probably didn't put it on these aircrafts but those yellow things are just a cover...

here is a picture of PT-06
you can see the two dispensers and FLARES!

JF-17_flares-pt-04-01a.JPG

bottom line is they can be installed over those two yellow spots. PAF will whenever they feel like installing them..

those blue circle are actually dispensers. PAF probably didn't put it on these aircrafts but those yellow things are just a cover...

here is a picture of PT-06
you can see the two dispensers and FLARES!

JF-17_flares-pt-04-01a.JPG

bottom line is they can be installed over those two yellow spots. PAF will whenever they feel like installing them..

abay bhai me kidher ja ke sar maroon :hitwall: MERAY BHAI YE PICTURE FAKE HAI, KITNI DAFA DIKHAOON :shout:

abay bhai me kidher ja ke sar maroon :hitwall: MERAY BHAI YE PICTURE FAKE HAI, KITNI DAFA DIKHAOON :shout:

bhai tention na lo -- there are equivalent photoshops
27_184972_870e78f90b44dd1.jpg

i have forgotten my fast while laughing at this pic!

jft can never beat this payload

These missiles look like fish skeletons. Any ways happy shooting!!!

I wonder what will happen with the missiles right at 90 degree at the back of the cockpit, if pilot will fire them surely he will get his head knocked down before knocking anything else. The photoshop person atleast have used some sense , he wanted to kill his own pilot or enemy? he is indirectly benefiting the enemy

note , the pylon is empty but a missile is loaded on the bomb and that too tilted towards the forward fuselage!

missiles will be sucked in the inlet aswell

I wonder what will happen with the missiles right at 90 degree at the back of the cockpit, if pilot will fire them surely he will get his head knocked down before knocking anything else. The photoshop person atleast have used some sense , he wanted to kill his own pilot or enemy? he is indirectly benefiting the enemy

Some elevators are fixed under these missiles, they first lift them about 3 foot and then it is fired? :cheers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some elevators are fixed under these missiles, they first lift them about 3 foot and then it is fired? :cheers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol its about missile not the accelerator of a building man .really its a ridiculous photoshop from a numb-skull

@danger-zone, i have no idea why you are being worried about something which is a very common system on nowadays fighter jets & helicopters and something which we are making in house, both chaffs &flares and their dispenser systems are being built by AWC. All the PAF jets use the local systems. So how can something which is so common among fighter jets or being built inhouse can be left out of JF-17, is out of my reach, if that is what you are trying to say. Modern jets as well as the old ones do not come without these common defensive suit systems.

I don't know how else to tell you, but i can assure you that JF-17 has both the chaff & flare dispenser system and another defensive measure up its ars the one which is not advertised.

Rest upto you and hopefully time will tell that where these systems are located.

Aug 9, 2011
An Update on JF-17 Block II

An Update on JF-17 Block II ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

The JF-17 Block II is believed to have AESA radars similar to those observed on the J-10B. The integrated avionics, sensors and EW suite is entirely Chinese and is believed to be at the level of Europes best planes. The AESA radar is a slightly smaller version of the one being utilized for the J-10B. The radar is highly sophisticated and its installation is beyond the present capacity at PAC Kamra and will thus require the aircraft to take a trip to Nanjing, China.

The Block II will be the standard version to be used in the PAF with the older Block Is to be retired after the end of production for the first 150 aircraft. This suggests that the structural changes needed to convert the Block Is to Block II standard are significant, suggesting considerable changes to the revised edition. The following are believed to be some of the key changes:

1. AESA radar

2. Comprehensive upgrades for low RCS profile including cockpit glass, RAM paint, refined structure, completely new nose structure for AESA, significant increase in the use of composites and retractable refueling probe.

3. Awaited integration of A-Darter missiles from Brazil / South Africa with HOBS capability and Brazilian HMS.

4. The BVR missile is the SD-10B which has been found more than a match for the AMRAAM-120 C5s. An unknown Meteor class missile is in the works beyond the SD-10Bs.

Block Is to be retired after the end of production for the first 150 aircraft.

Are these going to be put up for sale to BAF/Zimbabwean Air Force or ??. Why would PAF retire by then 6/7 year old airframe with alot of life and room for upgrades.

@danger-zone, i have no idea why you are being worried about something which is a very common system on nowadays fighter jets & helicopters and something which we are making in house, both chaffs &flares and their dispenser systems are being built by AWC. All the PAF jets use the local systems. So how can something which is so common among fighter jets or being built inhouse can be left out of JF-17, is out of my reach, if that is what you are trying to say. Modern jets as well as the old ones do not come without these common defensive suit systems.

I don't know how else to tell you, but i can assure you that JF-17 has both the chaff & flare dispenser system and another defensive measure up its ars the one which is not advertised.

Rest upto you and hopefully time will tell that where these systems are located.

very true sir even mirage rose-1 upgrade get flairs and chaffs in upgrade .how can we instal them in upgrade but not in our modern fighter like thunder lolz

Block Is to be retired after the end of production for the first 150 aircraft.

Are these going to be put up for sale to BAF/Zimbabwean Air Force or ??. Why would PAF retire by then 6/7 year old airframe with alot of life and room for upgrades.
Not sure if they are gonna be he used ones. 60% no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom