What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Chenium at CDF First flight JF 17 with WS 13 January 15 2011

JF17 powered by WS13 is to come!
January 15, 2011 Saturday, reported China Airlines

Liyang company successful maiden flight of a new engine

April 18 afternoon, in an airport , Yang Li company developed and produced new engine aircraft is ready to go at 14:57. With the deafening roar of the aircraft to fly vigorous heroic blue sky, 18 minutes After the flight, smooth landing, the engine works, works well. At this point, a new type of aircraft engine equipped with a successful maiden flight, it marks a new type of aircraft, engines and dynamic localization of a major breakthrough in development work.

4.jpg

Reactions: ANG
Pakistan plans to build 35-50 JF-17 Thunders per year, and will improve them in blocks of 50. The PAF already has two squadrons of the planes. As the new ones roll off, there will be incremental design improvement to the plane over the next decade. The PAF hopes to make as many as 500 of the planes and export them. The revenues from the planes will fund research into stealth technology and new engine designs. On a parallel path, Pakistan is also working with China on the FC-20 which has more thrusts and a bigger engine allowing it more distance. China and Pakistan worked together to improve the design of the J-10B. the J-10B was completely redesigned as the FC-20. According to the new arrangements, Pakistan is also working on space development the results of which should be visible in the next few years. SUPARCO has robust collaboration with the China Space Agency, and this cooperation is concentrating on Satellite development. The Shaheen already has the power to reach space, once it is directed towards it.....................ISLAMABAD TIMES 12jan 2011

Pakistan plans to build 35-50 JF-17 Thunders per year, and will improve them in blocks of 50. The PAF already has two squadrons of the planes. As the new ones roll off, there will be incremental design improvement to the plane over the next decade. The PAF hopes to make as many as 500 of the planes and export them. The revenues from the planes will fund research into stealth technology and new engine designs. On a parallel path, Pakistan is also working with China on the FC-20 which has more thrusts and a bigger engine allowing it more distance. China and Pakistan worked together to improve the design of the J-10B. the J-10B was completely redesigned as the FC-20. According to the new arrangements, Pakistan is also working on space development the results of which should be visible in the next few years. SUPARCO has robust collaboration with the China Space Agency, and this cooperation is concentrating on Satellite development. The Shaheen already has the power to reach space, once it is directed towards it.....................ISLAMABAD TIMES 12jan 2011

And probably one day we & China will land on moon as well?:cheers:

Can someone please educate me and let me know how many planes come in 1 squardon? and so far how many Jf17 already pkaistan build.

My second question is when is Pakistan planning to induct J10-b? thanks in advance.

Can someone please educate me and let me know how many planes come in 1 squardon? and so far how many Jf17 already pkaistan build.

My second question is when is Pakistan planning to induct J10-b? thanks in advance.

usually there are 18 planes in a squadron

there are 21 Jf-17's completed and 9 are almost near to completion, In march we will have another squadron of jf-17

FC-20 will be inducted somewhere around in mid 2013

for more information i will suggest you to go through the respective threads

usually there are 18 planes in a squadron

there are 21 Jf-17's completed and 9 are almost near to completion, In march we will have another squadron of jf-17

FC-20 will be inducted somewhere around in mid 2013

for more information i will suggest you to go through the respective threads

that,s great.....
i am anxious for FC-20 sice 2008.........:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom