What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no sir there is no such new wait till june may be we got some news:)

paris airshow is the only chance i think

bt i dnt knw are we allowed in paris air show and also getting JFT their seem nt possible to me..

As it may be disturb their or atleast the gripen customers

what if the Block II is nt ready and the 50's are already inducted.

will they will stop the production lines or will continue manufacturing the jf-17 block 1

I think they will continue their production line until they finalized their improvement in next block .

yaar even f-22 numbers are well known . jf-17 is not j-20:P

maybe they have f-22 in large number but not showing rite now
its like imagine for a period there is war b/w russia and U-S they start with air fight russians are confident but they find out insstead of f-15se or f-18 or f-16 they find that they all are f22's!!!! in wiki it shows cabinet cancel the further development of f22 i dont think any country would like to publicise that there king aircraft production is stopped .....
f-35 costs around 130million $'s but f-22 150million 's because of saving 20 million frm each they'll replace whole airforce in 12 yrs with f35!!
U-S is trying make nato friends happy but truth he is not sharing f-22 technology to anyone!!

who tell you sir abut this secret its like USSR era :lol:

maybe they have f-22 in large number but not showing rite now
its like imagine for a period there is war b/w russia and U-S they start with air fight russians are confident but they find out insstead of f-15se or f-18 or f-16 they find that they all are f22's!!!! in wiki it shows cabinet cancel the further development of f22 i dont think any country would like to publicise that there king aircraft production is stopped .....
f-35 costs around 130million $'s but f-22 150million 's because of saving 20 million frm each they'll replace whole airforce in 12 yrs with f35!!
U-S is trying make nato friends happy but truth he is not sharing f-22 technology to anyone!!

While this idea has all the makings of a hollywood blockbuster, the Russians would be terrified of the f-15s alone so no need of the raptors. That right there is the crux of the argument, when the USAF can dominate world airforces with f-15s and f-16s backed by their sophisticated electronics network that links all of these various parts into one seamless machine, the need for the f-22 is really questioned.
But then that is a short sighted idea as well, since in the next 10-20 years, the Raptor will be needed against the PAK-FA and J-20, but for now the f-22 is a bonus.

pfpilot, never under-estimate Sukhio's SU-27s and S300/400s that is just a bad habit of us Pakistanis.

pfpilot, never under-estimate Sukhio's SU-27s and S300/400s that is just a bad habit of us Pakistanis.

Oh you misunderstood me, I am a huge fan of the sukhoi series; what I mean to say is that the American war machine is not only qualitatively superior, but also from a quantitative point of view. The USAF usually overwhelms foes, and its network centric system of warfare allows it to coordinate the effort on a level where most nations fail. If we were speaking of f-22s in the hands of any other country than the sukhoi series would have a definite chance, but the Americans are a different case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom