What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience.. and humility.
The user has not bothered to go through the JFT information pool.. nor the threads for the relevant information.

Sir i have went through the previous pages of thread on J-17.... But it was confusing about Block II Upgrades and Production year so i asked a specific question from more senior member on PDF to answer.... It is not a crime to ask specific question... don't beat the drum out of nothing i don't know why are you getting so rude....... Thanks

Sir i have went through the previous pages of thread on J-17.... But it was confusing about Block II Upgrades and Production year so i asked a specific question from more senior member on PDF to answer.... It is not a crime to ask specific question... don't beat the drum out of nothing i don't know why are you getting so rude....... Thanks

just a request, can you please write in normal fonts instead of large blue ones

As far as I know, it's still going through testing phase, it won't be in production until late 2013 or early 2014. Block 3 will go into production in 2016.
So we might see JF-17 block II in 2014 or 2015. PAF already has Jf-17 3rd squadron ready but they have not publicly announce it.

Could our Chinese friends confirm the JF-17 production rate in China?

Its not being.. the smart alec gentleman trying to "defend" you is being rude..
I want to encourage people to stop making posts out of thin air.. and look around..

You could have tried using the search function at the top.. which would have landed you a lot of posts including mine on the subject.

alternatively.. You could have gone through the JF-17 information pool which has relevant information including interviews that should answer your question.

As for your question.. it is the 50th on the same subject.. and has been given the same answer 150 times.
Perhaps you could not have found it in the last ten pages.. but this is why we have the search function..
Now that you know about the search function.. I pray that you and all others including uncouth characters would look it up.. and then ask a question that adds on to the discussion instead of us going around in circles..

I have no problem in answering questions.. as I did to a post of yours elsewhere.. even though all that I said .. exists in that thread before.

As far as I know, it's still going through testing phase, it won't be in production until late 2013 or early 2014. Block 3 will go into production in 2016.
So we might see JF-17 block II in 2014 or 2015. PAF already has Jf-17 3rd squadron ready but they have not publicly announce it.

Could our Chinese friends confirm the JF-17 production rate in China?

There is no JF-17 production line in China.. all that you have is in Kamra..
The fuselage is built in China but its all put together here.
The aircraft built in China.. where built individually on jigs...which is why the LSPs took so long to build..
What you have in Kamra is a proper production line...

What is the current production rate for JF-17 approximately ?

total guess work..
it was supposed to be around 20-25 a year spread out over 6 years.. sort of a gradual ramp up.
but if the current strength can be assumed at 50 block-I's ready and out.. then from 2009 to now.. in 4 years.. it has been 20 a year approx.

JF-17 information pool was made exactly to stop certain questions from being repeated on the discussions thread. Please go through the thread.
@Fahad Khan 2, please use normal font and colour in your posts ... no one will take you seriously with the colourful posts and large fonts

Last edited by a moderator:
They are something because they are sick of dumb question askers like you.. who come out of nowhere and start blabbering their mouths off.. So yes.. apologies for mods being uncouth... but learn to start off with a respectful tone.. otherwise yes.. I can keep you off permanently..
learn to respect people first... nobody asks you to take my word as a hadiath.. but I did not become a mod overnight..
So YOU listen up.. if You cant respect the mods.. you are not going to be allowed on this forum.. adding constructive criticism . and being a brash nincompoop are two different things.

Given that your demand for respect is legitimate and agreed upon, it comes with a clause of mutuality; while your quoted post remains his must not be deleted. And relax will you. These are new guys, what do you expect? They will learn. If you don't want to answer them then don't, let the others do it but don't be rude, its unbecoming of you. Thought you'd be able to handle this by now.

No one answered my question???:cry: Have PAF started JF-17 Block II production and what are the upgrades????

According to web info. JFT blk-2 (3rd squadron) is ready to get inducted or already inducted but not celebrated.

Next squadron #4th is expected to be inducted early next year (subjected to funds) and it is expected to be blk-3

According to web info. JFT blk-2 (3rd squadron) is ready to get inducted or already inducted but not celebrated.

Next squadron #4th is expected to be inducted early next year (subjected to funds) and it is expected to be blk-3

Wouldnt it be blk2 [50fighters]?
Zpi3C.jpg

Wouldnt it be blk2 [50fighters]?

Are you taking test or really not informed?

As far I understood, current blk-2 was not same as envisioned originally, and next squadron 4 will have more upgrades, hence blk-3. This makes blk2 only one squadron.
Therefore, numbers as allocated to blocks originally, may also change!
Still it is a guess, how many numbers of which upgrade we'll end up.

maybe you are saying that the next squadron consists of blk1- batch2 fighters with minimalistic upgrades due to financial constraints

Most likely, agreed 100% with Antibody.

maybe you are saying that the next squadron consists of blk1- batch2 fighters with minimalistic upgrades due to financial constraints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom