What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see what come out from this .i have no high hopes .:)

agreed. Nothing MUCH seem to be changing for Blk II as for now. However, i hope the improvements we are hearing about are enough. I would have loved if they managed an extra under fuselage forward hard point for recon POD and and mid air refueling capability to Blk-II. let us keep our hope real and in achievable range. Don't see a MAJOR improvement to radar but slight improvements are supposed to be coming in Blk-II.
I guess it will be later Blk III or Blk IV that will see major transformation into a true 4.5 generation. For Blk-II, an advanced and improved 4 generations are going to be achieved and that is a great achievement. It will be nice upgrade and will make JFT more effective and efficient in its current role.
All this is my personal assumptions i got from reading and listening what is going on. :)

As per some Sri Lankan and Chinese media, it is. Lets see what happens in 2013

This is PT-04 in China, rumoured to be tested with RD-93MK (9300-9500lb thrust class) and Block 2 configuration..... notice the dark coloured engine nozzle..

Vg0UB.jpg

9Eyj6.jpg

I guess you are talking about RD-93MA not MK which has not entered into production yet and as per lates news it is still under testing phase. Then how come it tested on PT-04 and not on PT-06.
With due respect sir, last time time you posted a Google-Earth photo of PT-06 at chinese airbase stating that "JFT with WS-13 on board" , where the bird was hardly visible. I don't know about other guys here, but since the J-10 rumor bubble has burst, I am hardly believing in any of TT or NET based rumors. "Seeing in Beliving" from now on.
And the reality about the engine is, neither RD-93MA is ready nor WS-13, this is RD-93.

I guess you are talking about RD-93MA not MK which has not entered into production yet and as per lates news it is still under testing phase. Then how come it tested on PT-04 and not on PT-06.
With due respect sir, last time time you posted a Google-Earth photo of PT-06 at chinese airbase stating that "JFT with WS-13 on board" , where the bird was hardly visible. I don't know about other guys here, but since the J-10 rumor bubble has burst, I am hardly believing in any of TT or NET based rumors. "Seeing in Beliving" from now on.
And the reality about the engine is, neither RD-93MA is ready nor WS-13, this is RD-93.

Regardless of your hopeless mentality, i will keep sharing what i see and listen, which is the purpose of a forum. No one has asked you to take it as the final word.

Regards

Haven't you seen new weapons being added to the aircraft? isn't that classed as improvement?

Nabil, i maybe half asleep,but whats special about these pics?

same question but zip...coz i know this nation is low on tolerance and even any justified criticism take people no time to tag you with some fancy stuff ...

We have been hearing many things but they are true just for some winter dreams ...i second danger-zone until we cant see we cant believe ...enough of fooling we have done with ourselves in last 12 months or so ........

RD-33MK why they are testing on pt-04 and how much KN it produce?

i guess the rd93ma is a variant of already developed rd33mk with fadec control and same thrust

May be he is talking about RD-33MK variant which is in production and being used in Mig 29K which has wet thrust of 88.3 KN{9000lb thrust}.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom