What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no F-16 design engineer, but I do know at least a few things. ;)

I just felt that with the imaginative theories going around it was better to get thing cleared up.

FYI that answer was given after showing the picture of the JF-17 with the ripples.. so it be more exact than that

From Pakdef

"SD-10 is in final stages of integration. And its performance is very satisfactory, according to Thunder pilot sq ldr Amjad at IDEAS 2012."

If it has not been integrated yet, how did pilot tell about its performance? Or he was referring to performance on other planes like J-10 / J-8 etc?

If it has not been integrated yet, how did pilot tell about its performance? Or he was referring to performance on other planes like J-10 / J-8 etc?

Most probably on the basis of data gathered from FC-1 SD-10 testing.

The JF-17 has a complete glass cockpit, excellent man-machine interface and modern self-protection suite, which enhance combat potential and survivability of the aircraft.
The JF-17 is equipped with fourth generation avionics systems, wide range of conventional & smart weapons, long range glide bombs, Beyond Visual Range & short range Air-to-Air missiles, Anti-Ship missile and Air-to-Surface missiles.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - JF-17 Thunder displays high agility, monoeuvrability at Zhuhai Air Show

The JF-17 has a complete glass cockpit, excellent man-machine interface and modern self-protection suite, which enhance combat potential and survivability of the aircraft.
The JF-17 is equipped with fourth generation avionics systems, wide range of conventional & smart weapons, long range glide bombs, Beyond Visual Range & short range Air-to-Air missiles, Anti-Ship missile and Air-to-Surface missiles.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - JF-17 Thunder displays high agility, monoeuvrability at Zhuhai Air Show

Except PL-5E, rest of the things are tested on FC-1.

Sir, My question was very simple one. I am well aware of all these capabilities of Thunder. I was referring to recent chatter of this forum about the incomplete SD-10 integration.

Except PL-5E, rest of the things are tested on FC-1.

How come? I remember a video was posted here in which Thunder firing PL-5E. It is SD-10 which hasn't been test yet.

Sir, My question was very simple one. I am well aware of all these capabilities of Thunder. I was referring to recent chatter of this forum about the incomplete SD-10 integration.

How come? I remember a video was posted here in which Thunder firing PL-5E. It is SD-10 which hasn't been test yet.

Except testing of short range missile on JF-17, All the BVR and AGM/PGM and Anti Ship missiles are tested on FC-1. That's what i meant.

super-7-fc1-model.jpg

Suddenly found this old picture of JF-17 's forefather super-7 . both the grandfather and grandson looks different with some similarity DSI .:coffee:

Quoted as record of insulting members that will likely not be sanctioned because the poster has the correct "patriotic credentials".

Dont hate him for being a little over patriotic. He probably visited this page after visiting a 'Pak-bash' thread by Indian members. Its just a little frustration. Better out than in right. :sniper:

hmmm..
Vcheng was right all along..
This is something totally new to me..Never knew that Aircraft wings can ripple and still remain airborne.

Learn a new thing everyday, and one's education proceeds very nicely. :D

Dont hate him for being a little over patriotic. He probably visited this page after visiting a 'Pak-bash' thread by Indian members. Its just a little frustration. Better out than in right. :sniper:

Oh I respect his views and do not hate anyone for that.

It is just that fairness in the application of rules is as important as for laws, that is all. However, that issue is for the management to implement, or not, as they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom