What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
VCheng, please do not insult our judgement, we don't treat people according to your flags.

Thanks.

I do not mean or intend any insult, Sir.

I merely point out facts and/or inconsistencies, and leave the rest to the management's authority, which I do respect.

I do not mean or intend any insult, Sir.

I merely point out facts and/or inconsistencies, and leave the rest to the management's authority, which I do respect.

I, always appreciate your input :)

qIOMh.jpg

¾üÊÂÌìµØ ¶¦Ê¢ÂÛ̳

Is he Wing Commander Ronald Felix?

BTW i thought there was going to be a press conference on 12-13 nov about 3rd squadron of JF-17 but none happened

and there is a serious disappointment that No Block-2 announcement made in IDEAS 2012 and PAF is already behind the schedule!

Any videos of Jf-17? please any other link than youtube

BTW i thought there was going to be a press conference on 12-13 nov about 3rd squadron of JF-17 but none happened

and there is a serious disappointment that No Block-2 announcement made in IDEAS 2012 and PAF is already behind the schedule!

I think let's forget 3rd squadron for another year and let PAF strengthen base defenses. That seems to be a bigger challenge right now for our air force. I will be more than happy if they start doing a full perimeter security evaluation on every base to avert any further Mehran and Kamra like attacks and deploy and boost the layered security mechanism around each PAF base.

I am more anxious about PAF complete integration of SD-10. 3rd Squadron without true BVR attack capability would be futile.

I think let's forget 3rd squadron for another year and let PAF strengthen base defenses. That seems to be a bigger challenge right now for our air force. I will be more than happy if they start doing a full perimeter security evaluation on every base to avert any further Mehran and Kamra like attacks and deploy and boost the layered security mechanism around each PAF base.

I am more anxious about PAF complete integration of SD-10. 3rd Squadron without true BVR attack capability would be futile.
T50RN.jpg

SlmgD.jpg

w69Im.jpg

v2bYF.jpg

rQShm.jpg

RQGrF.jpg

Hey guys can someone post a video? I think we should be able to see JF-17s performance by now....

PAF is not. PDF is way ahead of schedule.
Frankly speaking I sometimes skip most of the posts because they are so ambitious and such thoughts end up in bashing AF (who never gave such hopes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom