What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
8127805335_5e3e7842a5_b.jpg

Isnt the engine looking very very very clean ?? Is this RD93 ??

Now that really is a good question.

It seems pretty expensive...but think about it this way, if it shoots down an aircraft worth $50+ million bucks...it's very well worth it :P
If you need TYPE SD-10A defend your country in a war with your enemy, CHina will make it free of charge. Brother dont put money in priority. You may only need to pay half the price as listed in the peace time. Still rememer we gift PAF 50 JF-17 for free When Gialani visted China. Any aggression toward to Pakistan will be construed as threat to China, Grandpa Wen jia Bao said that.

If you need TYPE SD-10A defend your country in a war with your enemy, CHina will make it free of charge. Brother dont put money in priority. You may only need to pay half the price as listed in the peace time.

I, appreciate your goodwill but at the same time free stuff comes with strings. International politics is about strings and pulling them is called power projection. China is being contained from all sides, Pakistan will never become part of China containment and we are being flogged heavily for that.

I, hope when we emerge from this situation, China Pakistan ties are strong but unbreakable ties would be the ones deep rooted in equality , mutual interests,trade and defending each other.

I, appreciate your goodwill but at the same time free stuff comes with strings. International politics is about strings and pulling them is called power projection. China is being contained from all sides, Pakistan will never become part of China containment and we are being flogged heavily for that.

I, hope when we emerge from this situation, China Pakistan ties are strong but unbreakable ties would be the ones deep rooted in equality , mutual interests,trade and defending each other.
Sir, i really understand what you said. NO one in the world has the power to contain a prosperous China. If you are true ally, just to stay with China without any hesitation. Some country in the wolrd could provide you military assistant at one hand, but bombing your civillian by drone without any apologize on the other hand. You should not be scared of being flogged by standing with China, then you will be sorry to see the fundamenatal of Pakistan standing.In the history of Pakistan and CHina relationship, that string has never been pulled FYI. Any thing from Pakistan is well respected here in China~ You have my respect as a moderator, i just say something from my heart.

With India is buidling up its military muscle in a incredible speed, Pakistan and China must sitck together to watch eachothers back. China and Paksitan relationship is all weather strategic ally, which means we are for each others every miniutes and seconds. We should strengthen the economic tie and communication at civillian level for a further boost of mutual relationship. We are brothers with equality and respective, long live friendship of China and Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom