What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, i really understand what you said. NO one in the world has the power to contain a prosperous China. If you are true ally, just to stay with China without any hesitation. Some country in the wolrd could provide you military assistant at one hand, but bombing your civillian by drone without any apologize on the other hand. You should not be scared of being flogged by standing with China, then you will be sorry to see the fundamenatal of Pakistan standing.In the history of Pakistan and CHina relationship, that string has never been pulled FYI. Any thing from Pakistan is well respected here in China~ You have my respect as a moderator, i just say something from my heart.

With India is buidling up its military muscle in a incredible speed, Pakistan and China must sitck together to watch eachothers back. China and Paksitan relationship is all weather strategic ally, which means we are for each others every miniutes and seconds. We should strengthen the economic tie and communication at civillian level for a further boost of mutual relationship. We are brothers with equality and respective, long live friendship of China and Pakistan.

You, see these are rough and tough times for Pakistan. We refused to give the US access to a specific geographical location in Pakistan they wanted to have in order to install electronic intelligence equipment to spy on China. Moreover, China containment will not succeed until Pakistan falls, as one major part of that is to deny China the ability to reach Middle east, Iran and Turkey hence denying them an alternative route. They have started insurgency in Balochistan for the same reason.

Defense cooperation between us is strong, JF-17, Al-Khalid, K-8 and now FC-20 are a few examples. China allowed us to test nukes on their territory, no one does that. India, is preparing for a two front war with China and Pakistan at the same time which i doubt will materialize in the near future. India, realizes its geographic realities and we should expect such a stupid move only if there is a semi-fascist govt in India.

Lastly, i must say that friendship, alliance is nothing new between China and this part of the world called Pakistan. I want to see both countries become even more closer on a people to people level, the norms must be mutual respect, mutual interests and deep rooted economic ties. I, also must put it out there that we Pakistanis are tired of acting as a hired gun for a superpower [literally]. We would hope that when China rises again as a superpower it looks at Pakistan as a friend not an ally.

I know what you are worrying about. To china, Pakistani is my beloved brothers, mo one will use his own brother as a hired gun. We respect the way Pakistan live in peace and harmony. We never want to be a global hegemony to tell others what should do and what should not be done. It's Pakistan free soul to decide what she could do or not. Let the friendship torch passed to our offspring forever. Chinese love Pakistani.

China and Paksitan relationship is all weather strategic ally, which means we are for each others every miniutes and seconds.

The strongest ties in the world ! Higher than Himalayas , Deeper than the Mariana Trench and sweeter than Thaumatin friends who have always came to our rescue in times of need :) :china: :pakistan: March the volunteers and eagles ! :enjoy:

China should keep it's dominance in Pacific region. Best is to go for a little Philippine war and annex that little island of Japan. Our senseis are not at all happy with the impotent US reaction and if China annex the island Okinawa will be a damn good roast to eat. A stained Japan-American relation will help further to China causes and India will be a piece of cake.

You, see these are rough and tough times for Pakistan. We refused to give the US access to a specific geographical location in Pakistan they wanted to have in order to install electronic intelligence equipment to spy on China. Moreover, China containment will not succeed until Pakistan falls, as one major part of that is to deny China the ability to reach Middle east, Iran and Turkey hence denying them an alternative route. They have started insurgency in Balochistan for the same reason.

Defense cooperation between us is strong, JF-17, Al-Khalid, K-8 and now FC-20 are a few examples. China allowed us to test nukes on their territory, no one does that. India, is preparing for a two front war with China and Pakistan at the same time which i doubt will materialize in the near future. India, realizes its geographic realities and we should expect such a stupid move only if there is a semi-fascist govt in India.

Lastly, i must say that friendship, alliance is nothing new between China and this part of the world called Pakistan. I want to see both countries become even more closer on a people to people level, the norms must be mutual respect, mutual interests and deep rooted economic ties. I, also must put it out there that we Pakistanis are tired of acting as a hired gun for a superpower [literally]. We would hope that when China rises again as a superpower it looks at Pakistan as a friend not an ally.

so that means no more advocacy of dam, F-16s right?;):pakistan::china::tup::agree:

If you need TYPE SD-10A defend your country in a war with your enemy, CHina will make it free of charge. Brother dont put money in priority. You may only need to pay half the price as listed in the peace time. Still rememer we gift PAF 50 JF-17 for free When Gialani visted China. Any aggression toward to Pakistan will be construed as threat to China, Grandpa Wen jia Bao said that.

thanks,
i am really addicted to great MAO,s history & his vision , & his strugle to make china super power!
i hope some day, my country can find a pakistani MAO-ZA-DONG!

so that means no more advocacy of dam, F-16s right?;):pakistan::china::tup::agree:

F-16s are the only state of the Art air craft we have right now, its capabilities are well known. It will remain PAF's backbone until J-10B arrives.

F-16s are the only state of the Art air craft we have right now, its capabilities are well known. It will remain PAF's backbone until J-10B arrives.

i am nt talking about what we have , i am refering for more from USA?
the best is china, thunder or J10bz , or whatever but we dont need tobe blackmailed again & again by the same country?

btw
what you think how many thunders more, we can get by 2013?

i am nt talking about what we have , i am refering for more from USA?
the best is china, thunder or J10bz , or whatever but we dont need tobe blackmailed again & again by the same country?

btw
what you think how many thunders more, we can get by 2013?

250 in total possibly upto 300. Chinese may accelerate the production and we may well have the full JFT fleet ahead of time.

As for the US, well they have nothing more to sell nor do we have the money to pay for the F-35s.

250 AC by 2013?

Are you sure

And what about upgraded version

250 AC by 2013?

Are you sure

And what about upgraded version

No, i meant ahead of total projected time not 2013.

Block II: Will be a slightly better version with IFR, New ECM, Avionics and full weapons integration etc , thats all we know so far.

250 in total possibly upto 300. Chinese may accelerate the production and we may well have the full JFT fleet ahead of time.

As for the US, well they have nothing more to sell nor do we have the money to pay for the F-35s.

well upper lines are the big bang, great news!:bounce:
& the last of yur lines, i just can say we dont need them in comming 10 years or so, & if we needed them ever , we can get a cheap copy from china!;):tup::china:

What Pakistan needs these days is something like the A-10 Warthog.

001372a9aeaf11f1e02509.jpg

001372a9aeaf11f1e0250b.jpg

001372a9aeaf11f1e0250d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom