What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albino.. and the JF-17 second squadron is also called "Black Panthers"

Learn something new each day:-)

Both facts ( albino leopards and the common sqd. name) were new to me!

I still stand by my comment on the ' Venomous than ever' slogan being incorrect English. Well, now I am clearly off-topic......

[video]cac 17/09 - YouTube[/video]

someone outside of pak plz tell me if this is something new -ytube banned here

Johnson RF, 2010. Game Changer - Chengdu Aerospace's FC-1/JF-17, Vayu Aerospace & Defence Issue V/2010
Johnson RF, 2010. Game Changer - Chengdu Aerospace's FC-1/JF-17, Vayu Aerospace & Defence Issue V/2010

Air & Cosmos, Avril-2012. JF-17 Thunder, L'offensive "Low Cost", Le Guide des Avions de Combat, Hors-Série 21
Air & Cosmos, Avril-2012. JF-17 Thunder, L'offensive "Low Cost", Le Guide des Avions de Combat, Hors-Série 21

ScwHV.jpg
jmOOa.jpg

Salam o alaikum sir, this video is not about JF-17, this video is in french and they are talking about CAC ,top 30 companys in french stock exchange.

Learn something new each day:-)

Both facts ( albino leopards and the common sqd. name) were new to me!

I still stand by my comment on the ' Venomous than ever' slogan being incorrect English. Well, now I am clearly off-topic......

are we in english class mate, and is this something to 'argue' about. the sq feels they are more venomous, then they are!

every time i click on the 'thank' button, the thread goes to the top of the page - duh!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAApLUvr4_Y[/video]

someone outside of pak plz tell me if this is something new -ytube banned here

ScwHV.jpg
jmOOa.jpg

Is Jordan(25), Oman(25), Egypt(30-50), Libya(30-50), Algeria(30-50), Tunisia(25) and Yemen(25) under way to get the Block-IIs along with Dual seat as well/

Is Jordan(25), Oman(25), Egypt(30-50), Libya(30-50), Algeria(30-50), Tunisia(25) and Yemen(25) under way to get the Block-IIs along with Dual seat as well/

No, bro, last paragraph starting from "MARQUES D'INTERET", mean Egypt,sri lanka,nigeria,sudan,zimbabwe and azerbaijan have shown intrest in this aircraft.

load tests complete,,, ready for more pics in coming days....

N3RNF.jpg

Specs ... Specs ...

What is there to expect in the new version ... and how is the engine coming along.

Lastly, what are the prospects of engine factory @ Kamra ?
Spill the beans Nabil.

sometimes i dont get somethings, like late weapon integrations when we had a specific Prototypes build in 2003-2005 which was for avionics and weapon testing platform and PT 3 WAS build for load testing but why these load tests are being done now? Why it wasnt done in on those SPB JF-17's which were inducted in 07-08 or on those which were made in Pakistan 3 years ago? Or what was the purpose of PT3 PT4 PT6 than which were build in 2003-2005 time frame why load testing wasnt done on those prototypes or on SPB?

load tests complete,,, ready for more pics in coming days....

Finally some good news after a very long silence. Does that mean more hard points or more weapons on multi rails?

I wonder why can't they put the gun inside main fuselage (above wings) one gun on each side instead of a twin barrel on the belly and use the current gun hard point for pods instead of wasting a main hard poiont for major strike weapon?

Finally some good news after a very long silence. Does that mean more hard points or more weapons on multi rails?

I wonder why can't they put the gun inside main fuselage (above wings) one gun on each side instead of a twin barrel on the belly and use the current gun hard point for pods instead of wasting a main hard point for major strike weapon?

Chin hardpoint, multilauch rails tested/verified, so it upto the user to use them as per needs.

Twin barrel gun has its advantages, Gsh 23 series is rugged, accurate and reliable.

so it means block 2 is on its way

We have been using the term "Block II" very frequently on this forum, would "Batch 2" be an appropraite term to use for the second lot of 50 thunders as there are not going to be any significant changes.

Term "Block" should be used to designate the lot which has significant changes/upgrades from the previous block in terms of overall performance. my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom