What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been in cockpit but looking at the picture, i believe the both side LCDs shall be tilted slightly forward from top or atleast straightend up , for better ergonomics.
Just like the LED display with knobs, in top of mid LCD.

That wont be necessary, LCD's are flat view.. also the "raw" look of the cockpit is due to the one off job done for a simulator and not a production line jet.
The whole thing will look much neater and more refined in a Production aircraft.

P1020204-759658.JPG

What to say about this?

typoo...It is time you go back to Page 1 if JFT Thunder Threads and start reading.

typoo...It is time you go back to Page 1 if JFT Thunder Threads and start reading.

Want your opinion, not here to argue, JF-17 may not be the best at present, but I believe it will be the best 4th and 4.5 Gen Fighter in near future if u can get Thales into this program. That my opinion I just wanted to understand what this was all about so asked!

Want your opinion, not here to argue, JF-17 may not be the best at present, but I believe it will be the best 4th and 4.5 Gen Fighter in near future if u can get Thales into this program. That my opinion I just wanted to understand what this was all about so asked!

If you read the article, its clear he is talking in a light mood and joking sarcastic with the Indian members, as he even says your plane is not even yet finished, plus he has no idea what the plane is all about or what the tech is in it and how to compare planes.

Plus, some of the insulting remarks from the Indian authors is more then enough to show what the real intention of this article is.

So, its not worth to be discussed as its nonsense.

JF-17 THUNDER FROM 26 SQUADRON

jf-17-thunder-from-26-sqn-large.jpg

The sketch displays a JF-17 Thunder loaded with guns before a combat mission.
Excellent picture. However I feel it would look really good without the lightning bolt on the fuselage and tail.

P1020204-759658.JPG

What to say about this?

:rofl::rofl: you think this conversation ever actually took place??? nawaz would never say "yeh glass cockpit hai" "app humsay khareed loo"!!

this guy was probed in wrong places while he stayed in pakistan!! his article is totally bias "hint of talibanization in PAF" and PAF younger pilots being arrogant compared to indian pilot!! that is a huge generalization!!

By the article's logic next time I see an Indian product showered with yellow garlands and the occasional coconut I should comment on the hint of hindu extremism.
I do however agree with the arrogance though.. but young pilots are. Its with age and experience that you gain humility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom