What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice videos of JFT

Pakistan Air Force JF-17 Thunder by Wg Cdr Ronald in Airshow Turkey 2011
2dffdb9b.jpg

This excerpt from PlanesTV's Air Show Turkiye 2011 programme features the European flying demonstration debut fo the Pakistan Air Force JF-17 Thunder.

Pakistan Air Force JF-17 Thunder Airshow Turkey 2011 | PlanesTV

thx to Magnus

really cool staff man i never seen such clear HD video of thunder before . i download it in my pc:bounce:

View image: Capture
If I'm not wrong the Models of any jets are always copy of the original. But the model behind doesn't match the current JF-17.
This could be the block 2 I guess.
and if you look at it closely its got few changes. : ) :pakistan:

Has it been discussed before??

[video]http://www.facebook.com/v/207542476001047[/video]

lets see damn its work :D

U rock Imran bhi registration ke chaker se bacha lia :tup: This video is best ever video of JFT no doubt at all :pakistan::china:

It seems like some users over here do not want to register to watch the video, hence Imran uploaded on his facebook and shared with us. Due to some problems, he cannot post the video and asked me to do that.

Ladies and gentlemen, fasten the seatbelts and enjoy the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
View image: Capture
If I'm not wrong the Models of any jets are always copy of the original. But the model behind doesn't match the current JF-17.
This could be the block 2 I guess.
and if you look at it closely its got few changes. : ) :pakistan:

Has it been discussed before??

This is the earlier model of JF-17 representing the prototypes # 01.

Imran,

Thank you very much for the post---one very intriguing item----took the pilot a very long time to get the wheels in---he already went through two maneauvers before he pulled them in---.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom